UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

prophet

Prophet-

Squire
Re: prophet

Yo Nates in highschool and his style is just the popular style right now, his friends probably wear their clothes the same way. Regardless even though all of you may look down on how he dresses or talks but right now thats just part of our culture, history, and trends. No reason to get all pissed at him for caring about how he looks, and is proud of who he is. You all are all just a bunch of whiny bitches tbh.

Also, Maris (Sirkah) YOUR FAT, quit trying to defend that shit, nobody cares about the difference between Fat, and Obese or any other crazy permutation of the fact of the matter.

Sirkah

Sorceror

Edalon;2116561 said:
Good point, BMI is VERY inaccurate. However if you are 300 lbs bench 400 lbs, your not very strong relatively speaking. To lift 400lbs is a nice feat in general, just not if you are a muscular 300 pounder. If you are 5'10 and weigh 100 lbs + 20 lbs of huge clothes and shoes, you are just a wimp in every way possible. Flashing your underware for cash isnt gangster nataniel.

if nateniel is really 100 lbs thats so underweight. lol

Sirkah

Sorceror

Prophet-;2116643 said:
Yo Nates in highschool and his style is just the popular style right now, his friends probably wear their clothes the same way. Regardless even though all of you may look down on how he dresses or talks but right now thats just part of our culture, history, and trends. No reason to get all pissed at him for caring about how he looks, and is proud of who he is. You all are all just a bunch of whiny bitches tbh.

Also, Maris (Sirkah) YOUR FAT, quit trying to defend that shit, nobody cares about the difference between Fat, and Obese or any other crazy permutation of the fact of the matter.

you're seriously a bitch.

RAKninja

Page

Prophet-;2116643 said:

he's half white, so that makes him viable to that culture, history, and trend.

there is nothing wrong with a bit of self pride. it's when that pride leads you to believe you are better than anyone else is when it becomes a problem.

on a final note, quit being so fucking racist. i know plenty of white folks who live the "g-nigga" lifestyle, and plenty of black folks who are nerds and weaboos. culture is influenced by race, but not determined by it.

on a final note, you have no business using "permutation" until you can get your contractions straight.

Prophet-

Squire

RAKninja;2116743 said:
he's half white, so that makes him viable to that culture, history, and trend.

there is nothing wrong with a bit of self pride. it's when that pride leads you to believe you are better than anyone else is when it becomes a problem.

on a final note, quit being so fucking racist. i know plenty of white folks who live the "g-nigga" lifestyle, and plenty of black folks who are nerds and weaboos. culture is influenced by race, but not determined by it.

on a final note, you have no business using "permutation" until you can get your contractions straight.

I'm not really sure where your second...um...paragraph i guess was directed to but if hes cocky let him be cocky, you think he doesn't deserve that right then show him don't be a pussy and just talk shit thats worse than thinking your better than everyone in my opinion. Also, your the one of the last people that should be giving people grammar lessons, not to say mines perfect, to be honest its not very good.

Just going by what i think you meant by that second paragraph heres my response: I never implied that nate had his style because he was black. I was saying that as a whole the rap/hiphop trend is common among all races and people, and usually people and their friends dress and act similar, never even implied all of nates friends were black. To be honest sir your the one being racist, if thats all your thinking about while reading this thread or my posts.

Maris: lol

RAKninja

Page

Prophet-;2116752 said:
I'm not really sure where your second...um...paragraph i guess was directed to but if hes cocky let him be cocky, you think he doesn't deserve that right then show him don't be a pussy and just talk shit thats worse than thinking your better than everyone in my opinion. Also, your the one of the last people that should be giving people grammar lessons, not to say mines perfect, to be honest its not very good.

Just going by what i think you meant by that second paragraph heres my response: I never implied that nate had his style because he was black. I was saying that as a whole the rap/hiphop trend is common among all races and people, and usually people and their friends dress and act similar, never even implied all of nates friends were black. To be honest sir your the one being racist, if thats all your thinking about while reading this thread or my posts.

Maris: lol

Prophet-;2116752 said:
Regardless even though all of you may look down on how he dresses or talks but right now thats just part of our culture, history, and trends.

you are the one that said it, not me. OUR is not implying that it is something shared by a lot of people. OUR is possessive. OUR is exclusive. you didnt have to imply luft got his style from his skin color. luft has done so numerous times in this thread. let's be honest. hiphop has a history less than 50 years long. 50 years does not a culture make. cultures are built by generations, man. there has barely been one since hiphop was originated. quit trying to cover your own ass. you are racist.

as for grammar, you missed the point. the point is, trying to use big words when you cant even remember to spell "you're" destroys what little credibility you have. i am not giving you grammar lessons. i am giving you SPELLING lessons. even if you dont use the apostrophe, at least add the fucking "E."

as for shittalk, what am i going to do? roll up to whatever suburb this kid lives in and sock him in the jaw? am i gonna "pwn him with mu mad UO skillz?"are you flat out retarded or something? either action would change nothing, except perhaps give me a smidgen of personal satisfaction. nope, im going to keep talking shit to people who have personality traits i do not like. it is far more satisfying, and there is a very remote chance that the people i shit talk might actually learn something in an attempt to prove me wrong.

spooj

Sorceror

ah, yes prophet i see where you are coming from. you are totally correct. prophet is right. prrpphet is smart. man that guy kicks ass. prophet = win

WaRgAzM

Knight

Prophet-;2116752 said:
I never implied that nate had his style because he was black. I was saying that as a whole the rap/hiphop trend

soooooooo you were implying he had his style cause he was black.

Prophet-;2116770 said:
I couldn't agree more. :tounge2:

did you quote and agree with yourself....

Edalon

Squire

Hmmm the plot thickens, who taught nataniel his mad oldprisoninmate-enticing-hipswagging skills?

Is it culture, race or his master?

fallen29

Sorceror

Sirkah;2115018 said:
heres what i know for sure about you.

your a nerd.
your short.
your black.
you cheat on a 15 year old game
you act hard.
you take this game as a fuckin social call.

brennon talks shit.. to me, thats nothing to worry about or get pissy over. he didnt say it to my face, or to people IRL. he said it to some people he wanted acceptance from. and he got it from the facebookers of UO.

if you wanna talk shit about me, you should really consider your life as well. because i may be tall, and big, you're short, and weak/skinny.

get off my nuts, nerd. (so wierd saying that to a black guy, isnt it?)
Why are you talking shit, to get off on yourself you post signatures of almost showing naked women cant get any yourself? Get big tubby boy Get big.