UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

PVP competition thread gone dumb

Slugworth

Squire
Staff needs to look into
- the kill points
- deficit points
- combat/flagging rules
- maybe a reduction in the stat loss time (current time is too long)

Who cares where these items are worn as long as achieving the rank and maintaining the rank to wear these Faction items is not abused
At rank 1 you can wear four items
Fey Leggings
Better resistances: 15% 11% 10% 4% 22%

Kasa of the Raj-in
Defense Chance Increase 10%

Rune Beetle Carapace
Better resistances: 8% 6% 17% 6% 17%

Stormgrip
Hit Chance Increase 10%

You need to get to rank 4 before you can get more Faction Arties then 7 then 9 then 10

Rank 1: 4 items
Rank 2: 4 items
Rank 3: 4 items
Rank 4: 5 items
Rank 5: 5 items
Rank 6: 5 items
Rank 7: 6 items
Rank 8: 6 items
Rank 9: 7 items
Rank 10: 8 items
Commander: 9 items
And there can only be one rank 10 aswell.

Slugworth

Squire
I see what you are saying and yes you are correct there will always be something worthwhile to trade, however all the doom bunnys who spend their lives cycling doom to get another arty to sell on etc will be without a reason to do so anymore, now is it a big deal if some tramtard who spends his life sitting in a darkened room killing dfs munching on doritos and fapping to anime quits the game and goes elsewhere? the answer is not really to the pvpers etc but it takes one person off the initial log in screen people count.
If that person has four accounts as most do and is macroing away that is four players inactive.

who wants to log on and see people online : 70

not many.... i dont care about a person who is farming in tram or doom but i like to know they are there :)
Do you not realize that normal arties will still be very useful?

Akka

Sorceror
kek, theres 350+ online here at days. It aint dead yeat, even tho you might think so. New players running around every day, and this is a goddamn freeserver. Are you defending this just because your too lazy to go gauntlet?

Slugworth

Squire
kek, theres 350+ online here at days. It aint dead yeat, even tho you might think so. New players running around every day, and this is a goddamn freeserver. Are you defending this just because your too lazy to go gauntlet?
Are you dumb? 300+ users with everyone alloweed 4 clients(cutthepopulationinhalf). Lazy to go to the Gaunt? I have everything I would ever need on this server you moron, all we're trying to do is help the "new" players that want to pvp but don't want to grind for months. I've done Gaunt for years and i'm sure alot of others have aswell. My suit is perfect, don't need to farm you jack ass.

Akka

Sorceror
Looks like you are taking this too personally, dont get upset. People like me enjoy a challenging game, and love the feeling of succes when obtaining something the hard way. Like i said earlier this is just my opinion, no need to get butthurt. I am outta this thread -->

Edit: thats a good point up there, faction arties are stronger, so normal arties wouldnt be used in PvP at all. Another good reason to crap this shit.

Slugworth

Squire
Looks like you are taking this too personally, dont get upset. People like me enjoy a challenging game, and love the feeling of succes when obtaining something the hard way. Like i said earlier this is just my opinion, no need to get butthurt. I am outta this thread -->

Edit: thats a good point up there, faction arties are stronger, so normal arties wouldnt be used in PvP at all. Another good reason to crap this shit.
The only faction artie that is ab normal is the orny with 3 mr which you have to be rank 10 to wear and there can only be one rank 10...

Akka

Sorceror
10hci grips... totem with sick resists... [e sigh. do i really have to list this stuff? even the Primer with 10hci... you do know what this enables you to do?

Akka

Sorceror
i dont have a character with powerscrolls for pvp yet. im pressing unwatch thread now, you can keep defending this bs. goodbye.

Slugworth

Squire
i dont have a character with powerscrolls for pvp yet. im pressing unwatch thread now, you can keep defending this bs. goodbye.
So if you don't know how the pvp scene is I suggest you shut the fuck up because you have no idea wtf you're talking about.

Akka

Sorceror
is it so fucking hard to read my posts? i told you to go check out the server with faction arties and +300 players, see what people are wearing. [e sigh

Slugworth

Squire
is it so fucking hard to read my posts? i told you to go check out the server with faction arties and +300 players, see what people are wearing. [e sigh
Didn't you unwatch this thread? Now what server could that be? Let me guess, a server that probably has no stat cap and a shit load of customs.

Akka

Sorceror
i mentioned it earlier. and i kept seeing your posts cause you answered in seconds. f5 f5 f5... if your not even reading my posts why bother take you seriously.

Slugworth

Squire
i mentioned it earlier. and i kept seeing your posts cause you answered in seconds. f5 f5 f5... if your not even reading my posts why bother take you seriously.
If you unwatched this thread you would have stoped replying two posts ago, and no I didn't see the shard you posted.

Bad Mutha

Sorceror
Most of the people who actively participates in pvp on this server are almost all suited. Some don't have perfect gear but they make do anyway.

Most of the people here debating on the faction arties don't want it to be added to increase their gear's stats but for people eager to pvp to have an easy access to it and that's a good thing because as anyone who pvps around here know: we are a dying breed on a dying game.

Picture yourself a random guy who played UO years ago who's willing to join in because he loved UO's pvp (That was exactly my case), I've got a job, school, gf, shitload of stuff to attend to IRL, if I didn't have some people hook me up I wouldn't have spend one month here because (and here's a simple truth): no fucking body who has a life has the time to farm for that shit anymore.
Say you've got 4 hours a day to play UO once you've sorted everything else. Do you really want to spend all of them mindlessly farming gaunt or anything in order to get some gear to then maybe pvp in six months once you're suited? I don't say noone enjoys that, if you're into it that's fine by me.

So yes : add faction arties. Faction pvp is awesome, town wars are awesome, the stuff will make people eager to try out the pvp scene (and maybe stick to it). It would make Luna sitters wanna try something out than showing off their DS's clothes and suit (BTW what is the deal with these people sitting at the bank with nearly perfect pvp gear and who NEVER ever participates in any pvp event nor do they go try out their skills in Fel?)

My two cents