UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

PvP Jumpstart.

AmenRoXXor

Wanderer
What in the fuck was that post about ODB? Are you in the wrong thread? WTF!!?? Dood, seems like you just get on this forum to flame others, go felch the dog mang, have a good day.

Well if you remove pet bonding it would at least force Tamer into the dungeon to replace their pets supply. :) That in itself is another ordeal.

Obe[IC]

Wanderer
Reason i'd rather have large clashes is because quite honestly. They're a shitload more fun. I miss fighting 15v20v18v12v20v25v13 Odds and lagging out from all the spells being thrown out at once ;) (Yes, I do have screenshots of shit like this from my old Chessy days)

More Enemies = More Loot = More Fun!

That's how I look at it.

Stiv

Sorceror
i see some pretty dumb fucks here...

cut the bullshit, go make champions spawn, i assure you everyone is coming to take it over

dont expect ppl to be killing skeletons and zombies for fun at deceit, so u can come and have a fight.

Cmack

Wanderer
dungeons...

UO has evolved away from dungeons.

it was the eras of UO that dictated the pvp hotspots, not the other way around.

-pre UOR- was dungeon pvp, why? cause that was everyones source of bling. you had to bash monsters to get money, so pks would frequent there ... and blues would fight back. because OSI had tons of people playing, almost every dungeon had bashers , you were garunteed to run into JoEcOoL smackin earth ele's.
Due to the amount of people shards had, almost every towns bank was also littered with people, so warring guilds would sweep up at every bank, and usually hit the enemy guild in one of the towns banking.

UOR pvp moved away from dungeons. There were still people bashing monsters, and still a few active pk groups, but it declined. moongates were made, enemy guild houses were located, and the fights turned to those locations. More and more people had houses to use, "secured" chests ... making banks less inviting.

banks made their return in factions. moongates were even hotter spots for fights (even pks). faction towns were littered with corpses. dungeons lost a ton of bashers due to trammel.

my point is that , it will be fun to have a night fighting at deciet (im an old pac vet, thats where the original duel room was on pacific) but theres no way fighting will return to dungeons. maybe add a duel room in the dungeon, cause del pond seems to trigger a few fights ... *shrug*

strtrk

Wanderer
Ol Dirty Bastard said:
GREAT BATTLES? HA please when we come across one IC or even numbers.One second later swarms of IC seem to appear out of nowhere with fucking tamers yelling all kill and bolaing.

Your just gonna get boycotted if you continue to use tamers/massive numbers no one in shard can field. not to mention you had to have other random com help you.

I advice all guilds in uog to boycott IC,they will make sure you have no possibility of wining.Using tamers/bolas and outstanding numbers lowers the pvp level in uog. IC's a monopoly.You boycott them,they dissapear.Thats what all the elite would have done in shards like chesa.They have unlimited supplies as well.You will never see an IC with just regs.

boycott?!?! I got news for you; Running away from your problems doesn't accomplish anything in a video game.

Jame?

Wanderer
Let it go Slippery :(. its gonna be a dungeon fight and thats it!! and its gonna be lots of fun!!!

and yes lets boycott IC!!!! Lets just boycott the funniest kill to fight/run around with. they don't take the game seriously enought to get pissed off at when they die and loose 125 points. and lets boycott one of the easiest guilds to fight when they solo/when they run with 5 guys. So ya lets Boycott!!!!!!!! (no offense there IC)

well no heres a better idea.

[ban ODB!!!! noone likes him anyway.... and yes i do expect u to flame me for this but just fyi it will not be answerd.

and excuse my spelling i know it sux :(

I'm there. A solo red. But I don't give a fuck, I miss large wars, and maybe I won't get ganked...

...well maybe I won't get ganked right away, and can fight a little, hehehe.

Outside Deceit. Friday.