UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

pvp

aputamkon

Wanderer
ok so pvp dmg is capped at 50? so in a templete for melee how hard is it to get to 50? will i be able to do 50 with just tactics or will i need anatomy also?

kolbycrouch

Knight
You will not hit for 50 with any attack except death strike on a player with normal resists.

Your overall damage might be 50 from hard hitting attacks such double shot or concussion blow, but the base hit will not be 50 unless the targets resists are severely debuffed.

kolbycrouch

Knight
there are plenty of ways to hit for a total of over 50.

If you are corpse proof though, even after curse nothing will hit a base hit of 50 against you. Sure Yumi can hit for ~35-40 two times stacked for far more than 50, but neither hit should do 50 against a properly geared player.

What the OP was probably asking is how to do the most burst damage with a weapon. I would suggest a yumi or a crossbow.

aputamkon

Wanderer
there are plenty of ways to hit for a total of over 50.

If you are corpse proof though, even after curse nothing will hit a base hit of 50 against you. Sure Yumi can hit for ~35-40 two times stacked for far more than 50, but neither hit should do 50 against a properly geared player.

What the OP was probably asking is how to do the most burst damage with a weapon. I would suggest a yumi or a crossbow.
yes i want to know how to do the most damage. so i should use tactics and anatomy in my base template for any melee.

MMMartin

Squire
damage pvp is capped [are 3 way for damage at pvp]

FRST PROPERITY AMORS
this can be maxed damage get...
100%DI [here some enchance potions{food can add some DI and SDI} it conting at CAP]+ weapon prop [hit.... magic arrow, harm, fireball, light] [bow velocity] [dexters]
15SDI [here some enchance potions{food can add some DI and SDI} it conting at CAP]] [mage]

SECOND are SKILLS BONUS DAMAGE SKILLS DONT HAVE CAP... THEY CAP ARE 120 SKILL
anatomy 120 is like +65% DI, TAKTICK 120 is like 120% DI [dexter]
EI, SPIRIT SPEAK [for this check UO GUILDE, ARE A BIT COMPLICATION WITH DAMAGE EXAMPLE]... [INSCIPTION +10SDI] [mage]

LAST WAY are STATS***
100-150STR... 100+ STR after all stats give +0.3% DI :) mean 150 STR is like 50*0.3% DI mean 15%
INT stats 10INT is like +1% SDI, mean 150INT = +15SDI

how to conting damage...

for mage... look UO guilde EI skill or spirit speak...
for dexer just all together conting DI... like [ 100% items prop + skills 120+65% +STR bonus 15%] it make 300% together base damage some weapon... make it *300% and after take RESIST enemy 70s... are you will get you damage number... base damage weapon are X-X so range bettwin it will make enemy damage...

next way damage are special efect and direct damage... [painstrike, death strike] ... it is all about UO guilde... depent what specials attack you use...