UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Quick and Easy - Updates for early 2016

bakeddaily1

Sorceror
Don't be concerned about something you really don't care about.Hybrid will never die,now that Ryan is back everything is gonna blow up.Now please go back to your server on uof Shane.....

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008
Common guys, stop bickering and talking to each other like woman's during their periods.

I know that everyone here, @Slugworth included has Hybrid's best interest in mind. But it's everyone's responsibility to use a little bit of tact, and positivity when offering their idea's and suggestion.

If everyone would say "Implenting A would be a wonderful thing for the future" instead of "That B thing is a piece of shit making you f'ing server a joke" I think that everyone would be more responsive to your suggestions.

Please, keep it mature and civilised, and everyone will profit from it.

Slugworth

Squire
I asked nicely if he had any intentions on helping Demise out aswell and all I got was a bunch of hybrid kids telling me this is the hybrid forums and to go back to Demise.

osgubro

Sorceror
No shit you stupid fuck, as I mentioned before that Hybrid is not his only server and asked if he had any fucking intentions for Demise. But you call me ignorant LOL. Hybrid seems like it's just full of posion.

Ask for demise updates on the demise forum and you wouldn't be called ignorant. I don't think you are ignorant considering you already know to do that; you are something worse than ignorant.

MelodyTFA

Squire
Slugworth
You just didnt ask your question right, on hybrid forums you have to start by bitching and crying...... You should of started with a complainte like....... Please delete bandages there tooo OPPPPPP..... Ban REGS PLZ people are healing themselfs.... Or you could of went direct to insulting someone for no reason....... You see thats how we do this on hybrid forums... ( sad but true) I hope this helps you with your future post =PP