UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Quick story

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
I'm sorry sir, you said rank 8th? hehehehe there you go just spewing random numbers again.. only reason you are still even ranked one on mickey is because you don't duel anyone lmfao, [e clap

Actually it's because you can't beat anybody above rank 5 more than a couple of times, there for you won't ever get enough rank to take my spot.

Pretty sure we dueled twice for gold and you got your shit pushed in both times...

I'll start dueling again, when there is legit competitor for me

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
I can't wait to hear the same response again.

" THAT WAS THEN I BET YOU WON'T DUEL ME NOW"

" COME ON MICKEY BEST OF 25 RIGHT NOW"

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
Never once did i say best of 25 lol.. you seriously are terrible with numbers...you sure work behind a desk?

Even if I was miss quoting you. (Which I'm not) that would have nothing to do with my ability to understand simple arithmetic. But if you must know, I am not very good with numbers, but I am good at creating formulas in excel that do most of the work for me :)

tech.

Sorceror
dude everyone in this forum has had their turn with @uonewbs brown asshole

but he still talks shit.

weird

tech.

Sorceror
i take your money on the poker tables

i take your money in the pits.

you've beaten me twice in the fields and I congratulated you because they were nice fs nox and eb syncs.

i do expect more, because while people are working 9-5 you're playing 9-5 and then some.

overall, the only person I think you have beaten more times than they've beaten you is Nibbles from that 1CE guild.

uonewb

Page

you've beaten me twice in the fields and I congratulated you because they were nice fs nox and eb syncs.

i do expect more, because while people are working 9-5 you're playing 9-5 and then some.

overall, the only person I think you have beaten more times than they've beaten you is Nibbles from that 1CE guild.
can you even 1v1 lol?? mark thinks she can too.. but doesn't wanna get dirted..

Pat McGroin

Sorceror

So much wrek in one post.

Nibbles the beast...