UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

RE: a lawyer - Buccaneers Den!

-666-

Squire
Re: a lawyer - Buccaneers Den!

Dany Mortal;2131113 said:
LOLOLOLOLOLO DELT WITH LOLOLOLOLOL

Sure thing, tubby. He's very disrespectful and needs to be "dealt with" I rarely play however I would like to point out you play more then I do and I'm better then you :<

He's a bitch I'm 5'11 and I would drop him 1 hit.

Really? Rarely? And thats why one of my friends is ALWAYS telling me hes duelin you and rakin in the mils? Obviously you duel quite a bit... I prefer to field

WillyDaSquid

Sorceror

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA SNATCH SHOT GIRL

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA IM OUT .. I SAW ALL I NEED TO SEE ROFLROFL

WaRgAzM

Knight

WillyDaSquid;2131130 said:
this idiot doesnt understand there are dates on when the posts take place.. if he does.. he doesnt know how to read them

i just posted in this thread for the first time with a troll like 30 minutes ago? fucking moron

Im sorry, I guess I just don't pay attention. "Way to rage" bro.

Btw, who are you.

WillyDaSquid

Sorceror

WaRgAzM;2131136 said:
Still a no namer in my book tbh. And no, I still didn't check leaderboards.

Damn a no namer in your book- FUCK. Some kid I've never heard of not putting me in his book. The PvPers and players who matter, no very well who I am. I've gone by many names..

But, DAMN.. im a no-namer in YOUR book? DAMN. Its my dream to make it in every banksitters book as a big name player.

-666-

Squire

WillyDaSquid;2131112 said:
shut up horseface

you got dolphine teeth.. try not smiling look like your 5 steps from the trailer

Youre an idiot too... what's with everyone thinkin they know me now days?

I had braces for 3 years, I have PERFECT TEETH

And I don't have a trailer sorry, I became a homeowner at 19 dont be mad that im better than you IRL, so please get in game and "pwn" me to make yourself feel better since in reality a scrub like you would do anything to get a girl like me.

WaRgAzM

Knight

WillyDaSquid;2131137 said:
Damn a no namer in your book- FUCK. Some kid I've never heard of not putting me in his book. The PvPers and players who matter, no very well who I am.

Yea, checked leader boards. I don't see a name I recognize. Don't be mad though, you just need to show some face.

Also no worries. I wouldn't take anything to heart this kid has to say. he just mad that no one knows who he is. And his best buddy died in a car crash? honestly no disrespect. But whos fault was it. there an article somewhere?

WillyDaSquid

Sorceror

-666-;2131139 said:

And I don't have a trailer sorry, I became a homeowner at 19 dont be mad that im better than you IRL, so please get in game and "pwn" me to make yourself feel better since in reality a scrub like you would do anything to get a girl like me.

Listen Snatch girl, I know you from the inside out.... literally.

WillyDaSquid

Sorceror

WaRgAzM;2131141 said:
Yea, checked leader boards. I don't see a name I recognize. Don't be mad though, you just need to show some face.

Dude stop hitting the refresh button over and over..

-666-;2131131 said:
Really? Rarely? And thats why one of my friends is ALWAYS telling me hes duelin you and rakin in the mils? Obviously you duel quite a bit... I prefer to field
Which of your friends is talking shit I only lost money to raserei and sig and in the last like year.

-666-;2131139 said:

yeh 'home owner'

uhh..I hate to break it to you but just cause you pay your landlord by any means necessary don't mean you own the house. Regardless of what he says you are still just renting.

WaRgAzM

Knight

Hey Dany, when you actually move out of your mom's house. You can talk shit.

WillyDaSquid;2131144 said:
Dude stop hitting the refresh button over and over..

Actually I use new posts. Between killin ppl in HoN

WaRgAzM;2131146 said:

If I really wanted to[I'm 16 btw] I could easily afford rent on a house. I'm not like you I don't plan on staying with my mom till I'm 40..although I'm sure you didn't plan to have your virginity at 37.

sanchen

Knight

WaRgAzM;2131146 said:

Actually I use new posts. Between killin ppl in HoN

You must suck at HoN then.

WaRgAzM

Knight

Two things I can't tolerate are Ignorance and stupidity. Sorry Dany, you are my ringer.

sanchen

Knight

Dany Mortal;2131147 said:
If I really wanted to[I'm 16 btw] I could easily afford rent on a house. I'm not like you I don't plan on staying with my mom till I'm 40..although I'm sure you didn't plan to have your virginity at 23.

Fixed

-666-

Squire

Dany Mortal;2131145 said:
Which of your friends is talking shit I only lost money to raserei and sig and in the last like year.

yeh 'home owner'

uhh..I hate to break it to you but just cause you pay your landlord by any means necessary don't mean you own the house. Regardless of what he says you are still just renting.

Sig actually, hes a good friend of mine.

I don't rent fool Im rollin in tha riches

-666-

Squire

WillyDaSquid;2131143 said:
Listen Snatch girl, I know you from the inside out.... literally.

Funny since Ive never put nudes of myself online at any point in time...

Let me guess you bought it from Parliament? Or Notorious?

Hate to be the bearer of bad news but that ain't me... you got scammed :/

hey guys keep on subject how do u go from talk about me to her.... did i lose my spotlight?
willy gy now u can star in my next video