UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Rest in peace tyler.

r33n

Knight
Re: Rest in peace tyler.

Cronic The BuDda said:
for whoever wanted my AOL SN its HuztlaMan...For more info or even if u live in the area and would like to pay respects...Dallas TX area...he is being flown back to Durant, OK tonight and open casket on tuesday then the funeral on wednesday...
Please everyone keep him in your thoughts and let it be a lesson...dont let his life go unlived.

=/

hey man, just like ape said, we are all here for you. Even myself, whom has never met you or your friend directly. In my opinion we are all indirectly connected through this shard.. I suffered the same thing, but i was only in sixth grade. If you ever need someone to talk to man, im here. my aim = r33n don't hesitate man, if you need anything, let me know, its hard losing a friend at a young age, and i'm one of the few people that have went through the same thing you have, the tattoo on my back proves this.. k man take it easy, i wish you the best of luck.

-Gone, but never forgotten.-

thatguy730

Wanderer

Sorry for you loss man. My friend blew his head off about a month and a half ago. So i can feel you on this.

Brenden

Wanderer

Moyvin said:
Here we go again, respect for the dead, please!....

RIP Tyler

It's not just about respect for the dead. It's respect for the living, the people who knew and cared about him. I guess we really can't expect a 15 year old to be mature enough to understand the concept. I would hope this kid never feals this kind of pain, but the fact is all life ends in death and eventually it will be someone you care about.

I did not know Tyler. From reading this thread it sounds like he was able to find some joy in what was a troubled life. The worst tragedy of all is dying young, regardless of the circumstance. Wherever he has gone, I hope he has found peace.

Siccx

Wanderer

He was a nice guy who had a great sense of humor, and pretty good pvper. May God bless your soul spank, you will be missed. :(

kas245 said:
dood why should we give him a blessing when he overdose him self own fault

The way people die is not the issue once they are gone, you mourne the loss. Do you go to funerals just to criticize how they went out?
I hope you get modded you piece of shit.

Back to the subject. Sorry for your's and the family's loss.
My condolences to you and them. :(

Blixy

Wanderer

Testamentx said:
The way people die is not the issue once they are gone, you mourne the loss. Do you go to funerals just to criticize how they went out?
I hope you get modded you piece of shit.

Back to the subject. Sorry for your's and the family's loss.
My condolences to you and them. :(
if he commited suicide, i only feel for the people that knew him, blessings to all. suicide is the most selfish act a human can make, i dont care who the heck you are your leaving evewryone that cared about you.

Shadown420

Wanderer

R.I.P. Tyler.

I feel for his friends and family, ODing at such a young, hell period, is a horrible way to go.

I Understand this though, for I am a recovering alcoholic and ex addict, and the disease of substance abuse, does unforunately, takes lives.

RIP Bro. Youll Be Missed.

Serria

Wanderer
For Tyler

Up in the stars,
In any midnight sky,
Lighting your path,
You cannot deny,

There is always a light
That's burning, ever so bright,
Guiding, and watching,
With caring delight.

It will help you surmount
Pain, sadness and sorrow,
And make your days brighter,
For a better tomorrow,

So when your heart is heavy,
With any fear, or pain,
Run through this little story,
Time and time, again.

For the light in the skies,
That's shining above,
Is shining just for you,
And is Gods Tender Love.

Re: For Tyler

Serria said:
Up in the stars,
In any midnight sky,
Lighting your path,
You cannot deny,

There is always a light
That's burning, ever so bright,
Guiding, and watching,
With caring delight.

It will help you surmount
Pain, sadness and sorrow,
And make your days brighter,
For a better tomorrow,

So when your heart is heavy,
With any fear, or pain,
Run through this little story,
Time and time, again.

For the light in the skies,
That's shining above,
Is shining just for you,
And is Gods Tender Love.

Thank you for your poem, very thoughtful.

a noob

Sorceror

I'm sorry to hear of this loss. My condolosences and prayers go out to all those effected by this tragedy.

Clover

Sorceror
Wow wtf this is news to me. I actually knew him and I didn't know about this shit. Wow, I guess I should have seen it coming... it wasn't the first time he'd ODed on drugs :( This time he didn't make it out though.

Tyler I love you so much though. I'll see you in the future.

RIP

Hillary

Edit: I talked to him on the phone a few days before he died. To clarify, he never would commit suicide. When he said (in his Xanga) that he was leaving for good and not coming back, he meant that he was leaving Oklahoma. He was leaving drugs and all his bad influences behind, but it looks like they followed him. I wish I could have talked to him one last time though.

dood why should we give him a blessing when he overdose him self own fault

now read this one ....

if he commited suicide, i only feel for the people that knew him, blessings to all. suicide is the most selfish act a human can make, i dont care who the heck you are your leaving evewryone that cared about you.

see ... thats called using a little tact. even if you disagree with how or why someone died you let that shit go for right now. if you have to bring it up at all you can do it with a little more respect.

how someone dies has nothing to do with the survivors. a little compasion goes a long way my man.

[edit:] i know its been brought up that he didnt take his own life intentionaly. that was just an example.