UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

right rounf baby right round !

Re: right rounf baby right round !

David Gilmore;2131070 said:
who the fuck are you... this is what i like Keep the rage comin and why would i 5x ? im a fucking peekay ! field fight or eat a phaty

Ill give you 5-1 minimum bet a mil

1v1 alchy 5x 7x field
2v2 alchy 5x 7x field
3v3 alchy 5x 7x field

WaRgAzM

Knight

WillyDaSquid;2131082 said:
i asked who u were when u started talking shit from the start and then some friends said u were some newb red who fights in the brit gy hahahah you ownin those kids in full plate huh fag?

just call me daddy kid

just take a seat and watch the big boys play little whore.. lemme know when u take the time to make another shitty video of ur newb ass

fucking nerd nice avatar

thought so son.. u dont want none of poppa *duck dip dodge*

i dont see anybody else wasting their time to make alittle gayass video of some newbs killing people .. just some lil 'peekay' rofl .. keep posting rage videos u lil bitch we will keep laughin at ur lil goofy looking ass

Hey hey hey..... what the fuck is wrong with full plate.

-666-

Squire

Whiskey River;2131117 said:
L2gain weight then for the chubmaster.

the girl he left me for was 400 pounds... i just couldn't compete.... *cries*

Dany Mortal;2131085 said:
Ill give you 5-1 minimum bet a mil

1v1 alchy 5x 7x field
2v2 alchy 5x 7x field
3v3 alchy 5x 7x field

not a trammy. i dont have 5 mil but i will field fight you for bragging rights. yes FIELD fight because im a pk and if you want to try and call me out come to my field 5x LOL uo is 7 skill always has be

WillyDaSquid;2131082 said:
i asked who u were when u started talking shit from the start and then some friends said u were some newb red who fights in the brit gy hahahah you ownin those kids in full plate huh fag?

just call me daddy kid

just take a seat and watch the big boys play little whore.. lemme know when u take the time to make another shitty video of ur newb ass

fucking nerd nice avatar

thought so son.. u dont want none of poppa *duck dip dodge*

i dont see anybody else wasting their time to make alittle gayass video of some newbs killing people .. just some lil 'peekay' rofl .. keep posting rage videos u lil bitch we will keep laughin at ur lil goofy looking ass

god i love these pople that join the server in 2009 and think they are the shit.. im David Fucking Gilmore The Legendary Hally mage chea .. get it right iv killed EVERYONE on this server 1v1 at one time or another and im sure everyone has killed me.. and i do not care its a game. thats what happens you lose some and you win some but you live to fight another day. go eat a double cheese burger fat ass

sanchen

Knight

David Gilmore;2131135 said:
god i love these pople that join the server in 2009 and think they are the shit.. im David Fucking Gilmore The Legendary Hally mage chea .. get it right iv killed EVERYONE on this server 1v1 at one time or another and im sure everyone has killed me.. and i do not care its a game. thats what happens you lose some and you win some but you live to fight another day. go eat a double cheese burger fat ass

Aren't you the guy who should be serving us the dbl cheeseburger?

Sprint-

Wanderer

i stopped watchin when you killed that new player in the metal helmet that didnt even fight back

WillyDaSquid

Sorceror

David Gilmore;2131135 said:

i can almost promise.. my accounts are older than yours.. mr.pk

peteliv

Knight

David Gilmore;2130963 said:
this video was made for a reason.. lol the rest was just filler... and it seems to have worked.. this dood is having a heart attack lol

EDIT : oops memt tp quote the dood who said very few fights

didn't watch it the comp i use nowadays isn't suitable for videos or anything not cd downloaded already onto my itunes or anything, i was just commenting how almost every kill shot anyone posts on these forums has either "playing macro lgihtning wand" or YOU SHOULD THROW IT NOW on death shot or even BOTH. crutch playerssss

bk0811

Knight

dont worry sirkah, david gilmore gated out in a 3v4 (he had the four, it was some random blue named agam) then they came back around a second time and got dirted, then the third time him, krath and rabies or hades or whatever just piled up in the pits, loaded up then waited to come out and drop on one person then run away

-666-

Squire

bk0811;2131211 said:
dont worry sanchen, david gilmore gated out in a 3v4 (he had the four, it was some random blue named agam) then they came back around a second time and got dirted, then the third time him, krath and rabies or hades or whatever just piled up in the pits, loaded up then waited to come out and drop on one person then run away

Youre an idiot sanchen is krath... and that blue wasnt with us, WE DONT PLAY WITH BLUES

bk0811

Knight

oh woops, meant sirkah, either way you had a blue named agam running around with you guys, albeit he was random and not "with" you, you guys still gated out