UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

right rounf baby right round !

Re: right rounf baby right round !

Dany Mortal;2131429 said:
Yeh he's talking shit in any thread he can, Lament style.

all i said was that it was a lame ass event . just like lame ass eq ms i guess .. lol rage?

David Gilmore;2131461 said:
all i said was that it was a lame ass event . just like lame ass eq ms i guess .. lol rage?

There's a difference between 'just like lame ass eq ms' and when you said it you actually said 'just like A lame ass eqms'

Dany Mortal;2131465 said:
There's a difference between 'just like lame ass eq ms' and when you said it you actually said 'just like A lame ass eqms'

yes i agree and i did put a in there witch i 100% did not mean to do.. as you can see i edited it shortly after. no one would have even seen it if sanchen was not refreshing the page over and over to type about the next post. so if i hurt your feeling i am sorry. and i meant no disrespect to anton .

David Gilmore;2131469 said:
yes i agree and i did put a in there witch i 100% did not mean to do.. as you can see i edited it shortly after. no one would have even seen it if sanchen was not refreshing the page over and over to type about the next post. so if i hurt your feeling i am sorry. and i meant no disrespect to Anton .
That's what was required. I had no problem with you, however disrespecting Anton is not allowed, period.
WaRgAzM;2131470 said:
Sounds like someone else I know. *rolls eyes*

Mind your business Mr. 1500

Dany Mortal;2131277 said:
6 years and you're still garbage.

Inconsistent play usually does not mean you get better / stay the same. My account(s) are all over 6 years with the exception of 1 at 5 years and I'm worse by far than when I started here and played regularly, plus the entire landscape of the game changes from time to time and it’s hard to keep updated if you only play sporadically. Meaning the wands + purples that we use now did not work / exist back then so how good you were 6 years ago is not relevant to the current world we play in nor is the skill set of a person from then and now, when time played = less, skill in game usually goes down, I’m sure someone could write an equation for skill as a rate of time but I’m certainly not the guy.

Anyways back to relevant information I can guarantee NEVER on UOG has anyone claimed David Gilmore to be a great player, I doubt he even considers himself great and if he does the people who believe it are outweighed by the people who do not believe it. All it seems to me that he is doing here is getting under people’s skin and he seems to be very proficient at it. My point illustrated would be to take Willy, when’s the last time you saw him consistently rage posting / bashing someone? He’s rather eloquent and respectful most days so it must really take some digging to get to him and David appears to have done just that.

Besides coming from someone who is not that good at this game I find that it is better to have fun than it is to be good. If being good at this game is what you consider FUN than I suppose it will still hold true. I don’t need to have an impressive win/loss record in this game to enjoy playing it [Tarl the Avenger - Player Details - My UOGamers, shows my 214w 231 L losing record] I mostly have fun messing around on vent / skype with friends bs’n and having a good time while playing uo. Success is not required for me to consider it time well spent.

of no importance;2131480 said:
Inconsistent play usually does not mean you get better / stay the same. My account(s) are all over 6 years with the exception of 1 at 5 years and I'm worse by far than when I started here and played regularly, plus the entire landscape of the game changes from time to time and it’s hard to keep updated if you only play sporadically. Meaning the wands + purples that we use now did not work / exist back then so how good you were 6 years ago is not relevant to the current world we play in nor is the skill set of a person from then and now, when time played = less, skill in game usually goes down, I’m sure someone could write an equation for skill as a rate of time but I’m certainly not the guy.

Anyways back to relevant information I can guarantee NEVER on UOG has anyone claimed David Gilmore to be a great player, I doubt he even considers himself great and if he does the people who believe it are outweighed by the people who do not believe it. All it seems to me that he is doing here is getting under people’s skin and he seems to be very proficient at it. My point illustrated would be to take Willy, when’s the last time you saw him consistently rage posting / bashing someone? He’s rather eloquent and respectful most days so it must really take some digging to get to him and David appears to have done just that.

Besides coming from someone who is not that good at this game I find that it is better to have fun than it is to be good. If being good at this game is what you consider FUN than I suppose it will still hold true. I don’t need to have an impressive win/loss record in this game to enjoy playing it [Tarl the Avenger - Player Details - My UOGamers, shows my 214w 231 L losing record] I mostly have fun messing around on vent / skype with friends bs’n and having a good time while playing uo. Success is not required for me to consider it time well spent.

David claims to be a great player, He has played for a majority of those 6 years, I've played on and off for 4 years, with multiple breaks totaling probably a year or two. As for getting under peoples skin, Would it not 'get under your skin' if I was insulting your dead friend?

WaRgAzM

Knight

I dunno. I laughed at my dad's funeral tbh. Then again im just a happy guy.

WillyDaSquid

Sorceror

WaRgAzM;2131697 said:
I dunno. I laughed at my dad's funeral tbh. Then again im just a happy guy.

because you knew you were going to use the insurance money for a new castle in UO

wjho is this guy?

Sirkah

Sorceror

DEAR SANCHEN,

CONGRATS ON POSTING 2 SEPARATE SCREENSHOTS FROM 2 SEPARATE TIMES AND FIGHTS. IF YOU REALLY THINK YOU ARE BETTER THAN ME, LETS PLAY BEST OF 10 SOMETIME SOON. MAYBE BY ME TYPING THIS LARGE, IT CAN IMPEDE THROUGH YOUR THICK SKULL.

GOOD LUCK, AND HAVE A FUN DAY.

Dany Mortal;2131661 said:
David claims to be a great player, He has played for a majority of those 6 years, I've played on and off for 4 years, with multiple breaks totaling probably a year or two. As for getting under peoples skin, Would it not 'get under your skin' if I was insulting your dead friend?

why do you insist on talkin shit. told you it was a typo and i apologized for it. and edited the post. an yet you keep bringing it up. you even accepting my apology in your last post. and yet you keep talkin shit. keep it up man. as soon as this lagg settles i will be glad to feed you mud. looks to me like you are the one that wants to go from post to post talkin crap like lament . iv posted in 2 forums since iv been back

sanchen

Knight

Sirkah;2131746 said:
DEAR SANCHEN,

CONGRATS ON POSTING 2 SEPARATE SCREENSHOTS FROM 2 SEPARATE TIMES AND FIGHTS. IF YOU REALLY THINK YOU ARE BETTER THAN ME, LETS PLAY BEST OF 10 SOMETIME SOON. MAYBE BY ME TYPING THIS LARGE, IT CAN IMPEDE THROUGH YOUR THICK SKULL.

GOOD LUCK, AND HAVE A FUN DAY.

Are you mad you lost?

character

Wanderer

David Gilmore;2131015 said:
well if you can see what time it was when i posted you would understand.. seeing as it was at like 1 am... and f is next to d ... i noticed it after i posted but you cant edit the title

l2edit double edit brings you to the title.