UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

SA, here are some more screen shots for your website

Re: SA, here are some more screen shots for your website

dennibear;1630596 said:
I'd post screenshots here too, but any SA post gets trammeled/deleted.

Just part of the bias we are forced to deal with from the mods because we are the best. Ajax gets sad when he gets chased into his brit moongate house by my dexxer :<

post screenshots all u want

its just when u make threads that have nothing but a link to ur webpage that it gets moved

JJ here knows how to make a thread in PVP Discussion he actually puts up pics of PVP

FLICK-hybrid;1631485 said:
post screenshots all u want

its just when u make threads that have nothing but a link to ur webpage that it gets moved

JJ here knows how to make a thread in PVP Discussion he
actually puts up pics of PVP

This post was a joke right? I can't even begin to point out what's false about it, but I will anyway. The reason he makes links with nothing but a link is b/c if he dares put more he would probably get banned. Also JJ (as you call him) is only posting pics of pvp after months of him and everyone else not backing up their claims. SA actually puts up pics of everything, that's one thing you're not gonna be able to lie about. I'm amazed this thread (started by some one not in SA) has gotten so far with out trammel. If it was SA who started it, (and SA has had the same thread as this in the past) guaranteed it would have been trammeled by now and the poster possibly banned.

I now eagerly await:

A)This post being deleted
B)Getting a ban for arguing with a mod (Laff)
C)1 mill check donations for my stunning logic
D)All of the above.

Ajax

Lord

Anton Chigurh;1631620 said:
This post was a joke right? I can't even begin to point out what's false about it, but I will anyway. The reason he makes links with nothing but a link is b/c if he dares put more he would probably get banned. Also JJ (as you call him) is only posting pics of pvp after months of him and everyone else not backing up their claims. SA actually puts up pics of everything, that's one thing you're not gonna be able to lie about. I'm amazed this thread (started by some one not in SA) has gotten so far with out trammel. If it was SA who started it, (and SA has had the same thread as this in the past) guaranteed it would have been trammeled by now and the poster possibly banned.

I now eagerly await:

D)All of the above.

:eek:rly: :ghug:

TheRemedy

Sorceror

2v2 and they house hide and still die....

elohdee

Knight

I now eagerly await:

D)All of the above.

YO NIGGA DONT MAKE ME LOG ON WITH ESK AND KILL UR ENTIRE GUILD AND MAKE YOU QUIT UO

karmagettie1

Wanderer

lol am i the only one who noticed that you tried to spraypaint out Lil Wytes name

Also JJ (as you call him) is only posting pics of pvp after months of him and everyone else not backing up their claims. SA actually puts up pics of everything, that's one thing you're not gonna be able to lie about.

lol ur kidding right?

look at the title of the thread...........THESE ARE THE SCREEN SHOTS THAT YOU DIDNT POST. YOU POSTED ONE SCREEN SHOT OF YOU KILLING ME AFK, I POSTED 8 OF YOU GUILD DYING TO A LONELY 3 DREAM TEAM. so how the fuck can u say u post pics of EVERYTHING? you are an absolute retard. and wtf are u talking about, ive only been playing uo again for about a month, so how the hell could it be MONTHS that ive NOT been backing up my claims? do you really think that lying about pvp makes people think u are better than u rly are?

JesseJane;1631664 said:
lol ur kidding right?

look at the title of the thread...........THESE ARE THE SCREEN SHOTS THAT YOU DIDNT POST. YOU POSTED ONE SCREEN SHOT OF YOU KILLING ME AFK, I POSTED 8 OF YOU GUILD DYING TO A LONELY 3 DREAM TEAM. so how the fuck can u say u post pics of EVERYTHING? you are an absolute retard. and wtf are u talking about, ive only been playing uo again for about a month, so how the hell could it be MONTHS that ive NOT been backing up my claims? do you really think that lying about pvp makes people think u are better than u rly are?

Ok learn to read? "Also JJ (as you call him) is only posting pics of pvp AFTER months of him and EVERYONE ELSE not backing up their claims." hence you didn't start posting screens until this thread.. Wow reading comprehension, do they teach it in schools down in Texas or are you just fucking retarded? Also, yes you do lie about pvp, your claim of rolling us all with 3 people is a joke. Last night for example: your idea of pvp is having about 8 guys, (half of which were blue to us) rush, drop and then run to guard zone. Mind you this was an even battle and you wouldn't even stand and fight! You maybe good at wand and potting people but you're a joke in the field gg.

when u say "him and everyone else" doesnt that include me? READING COMPREHENSION MUCH? hurga hurga. u rly are an idiot.

we had 6
1.myself
2.mobb deep
3.luigi
4.mico
5.legacy
6.quesher

you had
1.gluttony
2.theriot
3.osirus
4.ker plunk
5.odorous colon
6.han solo
7.southern pride
8.maveric
9.obi trice
10.hk la
11.danja handz

learn to count plz

and u wanna comment on my fielding abilities? lol if you would like to do a field setup for some gold, we can test our field abilities..........seeing how your guild is soo rich from entry fees, im sure u wouldnt have a problem with putting some money where ur mouth is. i say we do a 10v10, sound good?

and we did roll u with three people..........the screen shots dont lie u scrub.

Weazel

Sorceror

We have killed quite a few people, and we have been killed as well what you have to admit at the end of the day is that i am having more fun playing this game right now then ever.

Mavric

Wanderer

JesseJane;1631725 said:
when u say "him and everyone else" doesnt that include me? READING COMPREHENSION MUCH? hurga hurga. u rly are an idiot.

we had 6
1.myself
2.mobb deep
3.luigi
4.mico
5.legacy
6.quesher

you had
1.gluttony
2.theriot
3.osirus
4.ker plunk
5.odorous colon
6.han solo
7.southern pride
8.maveric
9.obi trice
10.hk la
11.danja handz

learn to count plz

and u wanna comment on my fielding abilities? lol if you would like to do a field setup for some gold, we can test our field abilities..........seeing how your guild is soo rich from entry fees, im sure u wouldnt have a problem with putting some money where ur mouth is. i say we do a 10v10, sound good?

and we did roll u with three people..........the screen shots dont lie u scrub.

Maybe we should have a noun/verb/adverb spelling contest instead, or R U RLY good at that as well.

Attachments

• ZingMagicCard.jpg
    ZingMagicCard.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 70

This post was a joke right? I can't even begin to point out what's false about it, but I will anyway. The reason he makes links with nothing but a link is b/c if he dares put more he would probably get banned..

so ur saying that if someone in SA would host some pics and post them here he would get banned for it?

If it was SA who started it, (and SA has had the same thread as this in the past) guaranteed it would have been trammeled by now and the poster possibly banned.

if SA started this thread it would just have had a link to a stupid webpage and no pics

FLICK-hybrid;1631826 said:
so ur saying that if someone in SA would host some pics and post them here he would get banned for it?

if SA started this thread it would just have had a link to a stupid webpage and no pics

In all do respect we have posted a shit load of pics and rpvs on these forums. But now we have a blog were we can't be edited (perhaps the reason the blog was created in the first place?) As for the banning, well I don't know, you guys love to ban :) Some one perma banned Glutt while he was on his 7 day ban. What could he have possibly done on the forums to get a perma ban if he was already banned during that time ? It's ok if you guys have it out for us, I would to if I was you.

JesseJane;1631725 said:
when u say "him and everyone else" doesnt that include me? .

Right you and everyone else not just YOU like you were implying in your first post. As for a 10v10 fight fight, we are out every night it's not hard to find us. Here is what you do:Get your 10 guys, than gate to Minoc/bucs/del/gy, takes about 3 mins. I'm surprised you have not figured this out yet, as we didn't see you anywhere tonight.... If you really wanna get fresh you can goto duel room in deciet and send one of us an aim, I assure you that you won't be alone for long.

As to the fight the other night: we had all of you guys to fight plus about 6-5 (sometimes 15 lol) guys who where camping the gate so we were sandwiched in between your 8 and 5 more and you still ran gg. Oh and ya pics dont lie:
SA - MS NUB HEADQUARTERS » Blog Archive » Free Gluttony - Day 7: More fun with J.e.s.s.e. James…