UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Scavenger hunt 2012!!

Steele Reserve

Sorceror
Ive been tryin to figure that out, if the books will be added again or if they all done for the week, hopefully they get readded because not everyone that plays on hybrid can sit at the computer 24/7 and wait for shit like that to start

Paracelsus

Sorceror
I am usually late for the event. Next week, the same will happen. Anyway, congratulation to those who found the books. :D

Thunder

Page
yes the books are done for this week.

next weeks books will be put out on tuesday and i will set them out later at night to give the late night people a chance to find one. i will stagger times and days each week so everyone can have a chance of finding one.

Uomvp

Knight
Everyone should tell everyone what they got. I got 5k each reg and i don't really remember any of the other prizes but i beileve the mika and val hammer are gone.

melchom

Sorceror
yes the books are done for this week.

next weeks books will be put out on tuesday and i will set them out later at night to give the late night people a chance to find one. i will stagger times and days each week so everyone can have a chance of finding one.

This is good to hear for sure i was wondering how it was going to be done. by the time i got home from work all the books had already been found on monday not that its a huge deal i just want a chance to win a awesome prize same as everyone im sure.

Thanks for spliting it up

MarcusO

Sorceror
GM Thunder...I honestly think it's great that you're doing this event. It'll be fun for folks.

Anytime staff actively engages the users it's a good thing.

Now only if Bear would run through Del as a gray! :)

Thunder

Page
i gave no hints to anyone and for you to imply otherwise is totally disrespectful. the people that won the prizes were the people that got off their asses and went and looked for the books.

hell even other staff members dont know the locations i have set for the books.

Paracelsus

Sorceror
Just a suggestion on how to throw the book out. If 10 books for a week, just drop the book one by one at random time and at random place/mob without announcement. What is to be announced is the number of books still out there say at the end of the day. What do you think?

Thunder

Page
instead of suggesting how about you just enjoy it.

i have it set up how i want it and dont need anymore 'suggestions' on how to run it or when i should drop the books etc.