UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Secrets of UO

Leesus

Wanderer
Re: Secrets of UO

On pac back in the day up in the Del Gy, there was a spot in the lich room where nothing could target you, players, mobs, nothing. it was nice if you were a pk and getting ganked. just jump onto the spot and the lich would clear out some of the newbs.

Skywing

Sorceror

Oriel said:
Wedding Area is South East of Occlo, reachable by a Bridge, if still there.

Yup. There is another wedding area (with horses) that I can't seem to get to though.

Fedorov

Knight

Oriel said:
Wedding Area is South East of Occlo, reachable by a Bridge, if still there.

Theres a bridge but its blocked, im the person who showed it to wanka. Some clown named moses myers was hitting on me while i was on a girl character and gated me, his other character is "johnny butt" of entorage.

Minsc

Sorceror

We should make a list of all the places, which you can teliport onto, which you couldn't walk onto normally

Brit Inn
Del Inn (Got rune, havn't tried)
Del Mage Shop Huts
Brit Bank (They deleted teliporter I think, there used to be one)
Brit Walls
Brit Music Shop (how do you get ontop of that, I should try it out)
Moonglow Bank (I've got a rune, but don't know how to get ontop)
Wind Enterence

if anyone is interested in finding out how to get ontop of Brit Inn, Del Mage Shop Huts, Brit Walls & Wind Enterence, I'll make a little walkthrough using screenshots, just ask, I need incentive

/edit oh yeah ontop of Brit Graveyard little box'd huts

Hidden Valley, Hedge Maze, those have some "secrets", Trinsic to del passage, must be a secret, seeing as no one goes there "gate to del!"

Minsc

Sorceror

ok I'll do it later, I'm going around every city and looking for more places you can, I've found one already

joeycod

Wanderer

Way back when i also had a rune to green acres. never anyone there, then one day 400 ppl their and the next day it had 400 dragons, and the following day it was gone

LAH

Wanderer

To get on the music shop, you dont need Krrios client but it DEFENTLY helps. Walk to the top level via stairs. See how there are pillars that "support" those little tiny 1 tile slanted roof sets. Well run to the corner of one and target the tile above you with teleport and you will teleport up. Works on all the corners that have the little 1 tile slanted roof peices at the top. Only the north west corner.

Minsc

Sorceror

LAH said:
To get on the music shop, you dont need Krrios client but it DEFENTLY helps. Walk to the top level via stairs. See how there are pillars that "support" those little tiny 1 tile slanted roof sets. Well run to the corner of one and target the tile above you with teleport and you will teleport up. Works on all the corners that have the little 1 tile slanted roof peices at the top. Only the north west corner.

Ok sweet mate, thanks

Phyrex

Page

Fedorov said:
Theres a bridge but its blocked, im the person who showed it to wanka. Some clown named moses myers was hitting on me while i was on a girl character and gated me, his other character is "johnny butt" of entorage.

Sail arround it.