UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Selling some Brsk gear

Re: Selling some Brsk gear

Naw, it makes perfect sense. I was going to bid on them until I realized just how much the others wanted it... I don't want those sleeves THAT badly. I would've skipped out at around the 10 million point. I mean, look at them: They've got LRC, LMC, MR, and physical and fire resists. Any BRSK armor that has those three mods is pretty much perfect, and it has those at HIGH levels.

Lunhill

Wanderer

the offer of the orny coped out. so keep em comeing you have 7hrs to bid. and ty King for letting ppl know why these are so good. :)

Emorian

Wanderer

Andrey Qattil;308411 said:
that was obvious

hi there Andrey :) would you like tellin me why it was so obvious? (iva kont et nitnejjek bih just kelli aptit nikteb offer li hadd ma jista jaqbez :p)

iDmajic

Sorceror

tbh emorian doesnt have orny or a mage so he needs to stop trying to fuck ppl over... anyways hom for it

Steven_Greer

Sorceror

Jesus called he said he wanted his sleeves back :p those are nice but the bidding has gone way to high for me to compete but i'll say again they are nice , lol i had people saying my current sleeves are nice and they are 20 lrc 2 mr and 18/6/5/9/7 so those sleeves get crushed by that one:( well hope they have a happy home or the person doesnt insure them :D

Lunhill

Wanderer

offer of totem+Rbc+ grips Dropped offer. Auction is open for one more hour and Para is in lead with Hom+invul. Gl and happy bidding:)

Lunhill;308548 said:
offer send Via PM Totem+RBC+ Grips

would you mind telling us who the individual was that bid this so we dont think you're just making up bids so people will go higher or just one of your guild mates is bidding this for the same reason....... I dont know just seems like an unrealistic bid for those sleeves