UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Sexiest Dream Team member (fixed)

VOTE

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tribal

Lord
Re: Sexiest Dream Team member (fixed)

The Scat Man;1544966 said:
factions:

fat chick:

lol fixxed

marley

Sorceror

no i do not parliament, i have a nice receding hairline tho.. hehe. but i do like the #1 right next to my name =)

Un4

Knight

and you said i wasnt worth anything? i wouldnt fuck you with lord ts dick and stides pushin.

Winterlife

Wanderer

MrBrightside;1545232 said:
sup

(MSpaint-o-shop by jesse =C)

e-hehehe luggie is butthurt that his guildmate is hotter than he is, but please be honest with yourself,just looking at the pics side by side you have to know you will never be able to compete with number 5 ..not even with a reallly good plastic surgeons help..hehe much like me. At least I can face the truth. h
ere is my fucked -up mug

Attachments

• winterlife12.JPG
    winterlife12.JPG
    13.2 KB · Views: 203

Winterlife;1545263 said:
e-hehehe luggie is butthurt that his guildmate is hotter than he is, but please be honest with yourself,just looking at the pics side by side you have to know you will never be able to compete with number 5 ..not even with a reallly good plastic surgeons help..hehe much like me. At least I can face the truth. h
ere is my fucked -up mug

i don't understand....

and wtf is with the attachment

PICTURE 4 OMG!!!!! and whos that emo kid hahah

i voted picture 4, he rocks my world with his moon face hah

Status
Not open for further replies.