UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Shaniqua really are.....

micheal

Sorceror
Furota said:
I wasn't trying to be funny. I am serious: get a job. You'll learn a lot that way.

Well, first your assuming i dont have a job which is very unintelligent because then the whole statement you just said would be void and would'nt really mean anything other than your a newb and my last post was a sarcastic remark Im sure your smart enough to be able to spot those. If not mabye instead of working you should go back to school :)

Isaiah

Wanderer
Sin_12-19_13.56

can you say owned by tamer in 7x duel???

i can!.....owned by tamer in 7x duel :( i just thought u guys would like to see him get owned... i dunno bout you guys but he just never excepts it.

lets leave ninja alone. i find his voice very sexy via ts. hes proof a no-named tamer named SIN owned a top dueler

Isaiah

Wanderer
how jewish, o well its a sexy pic of a top dueler getting owned 2-0 vs me, sin, the no named tamer in 7x duel... wish you all can see it, its cute :(