UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Shard Crashes

Hank-hybrid

Wanderer
Re: Shard Crashes

Hank-hybrid said:

My bad I thought it was crashing.. I just macroed 2 chars foe some friends.. dident want to do it again =p

Keep up the good work guys, I love this shard. I have recently have brought over 5 UO players who were inactive b/c of shards teh la sucking.

Thank you again ;)

snowie

Wanderer
Re: Shard Crashes

Ryan said:
We are aware of the recent plethora of shard crashes. We're working on them right now. At this point it looks to be either an operating system or hardware issue. We will keep you updated.

We are preparing to swap hardware right now.

OH YES HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME
Dear ryan

can i help with something do you need something or can you solf the problem self.

sorry for the bad english ( iam for the netherlands and now php and i own a server. with a small game.)

can i donate with phone or only with paypal.

Let me know if i can do something for you.

ps. many people do fals report they say that people do spam or how you call it and that is not true some people are banned for nothing.

Dutch snowie.

plss let the game online very soon.