UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Shard is down - Denial of Service

Re: Shard is down - Denial of Service

Dantrag said:
im not playing here if shard closes every week
I was joking. This was a random thing.....we rock...please stay. The kids will be off to school again soon....or to the pit, either way they die and we continue life. We have a huge pvp, pvm, roleplay and griefer base. Pick one and go for it. You will like it here. Its like gravy....its bad for you but you still smother your chops in it.

Shamus-hybrid

Traveler

Dantrag said:
im not playing here if shard closes every week
it might be good to take a break at least once a week. :p

and it's not the admins choice to close the server. it's the little shits that think it's cool to abuse people.

mrwolfe

Sorceror

do you have a problem with children?? i think they have a word for that......but i dont know it. Oh, and roleplaying is GAY!!!!!

Shamus-hybrid

Traveler

mrwolfe said:
do you have a problem with children?? i think they have a word for that......but i dont know it. Oh, and roleplaying is GAY!!!!!
wow...

you flame him for talking about children then you make a random flame about roleplaying...

Belmat

Wanderer

mrwolfe said:
Oh, and roleplaying is GAY!!!!!
With that sentence you just assigned yourself to the latter of the classes Valvorius Fess mentioned.

Congratulations.

Dantrag123

Wanderer

I was thinking paladin orc or elf or anything that suits the ultima online game...

not samurai stuff tho, thats just...

anyways you get the idea.

Belmat said:
With that sentence you just assigned yourself to the latter of the classes Valvorius Fess mentioned.

Congratulations.
I'm sorta buzzed...was that a knock for or against me?

LOl.....for me.

STFU..Against me:)