UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Shard is down - Denial of Service

Terron

Knight
Re: Shard is down - Denial of Service

RiseMakaveli said:
Do you actually think that posting pictures like that is funny?

If anything, it makes people feel sad for you man..

Terron

Knight

GuderiaN said:
who were you on pacific terron?!

Terronio, I wasn't on Pac but for six months.. my friend Gloin showed me UO there and we moved to Sonoma later.

Valvorius Fess said:
I have SS...You killed noone...you recalled when my placer revealed you hidden in the woods a couple screens away. We all know you have a rep for taking shyt...so no need to try to change the facts.

See I was there and i belive i seen u and your CREW get pwned by nasty and the Devils at the idoc above Minic.... So please dont try to save yourself with that B/S...

I also recall you, steel, and your other lover couldn't even kill Red Devil and as soon as steel died you ran like little BITCHES...LOL

Then your little friend used hes auto place script to insta place the bitch....

but fucked up and didnt clear the area and missed me and my armyofthieves guildy u destroy to rebuild and i TOOK THE BITCH HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Nephtyes

Sorceror

RiseMakaveli said:
Do you actually think that posting pictures like that is funny?

If anything, it makes people feel sad for you man..

Who the hell are you?

PhoenixDIE

Wanderer

you know...im not bitching about the server or anything..but THIS IS FUCKING SAD SAD SAD fucking world..i just dont get it..i waz just watching the news and some guy in Sherwood park(17 year old teen) waz at a house party and some roudy guys got kicked out and came back in the morning and killed him...they used metal pipes and BEAR SPRay! can you belive that shit....BEAR SPRAY!!! i just dont get what the world is comeing to....ohh..he died sunday morning from massin troma to the head....I live in Edmonton Alberta in Canada..any one wants to look up some news on it go ahead..easy to find online! but you know..just goes to show...if this world dont change someday then whats the diffrence from this world and what people want to call HELL! becuse if you think if it..this seems like hell! not becuase UO is down...but becuse BS like this is happananing EVERY weekend and people are just getting used to it! they dont seem to care! Are Cops 'GREEN TEAM' they bust grow ops ops in are city just busted another house! they spend SO MUCH TIME searching for Weed grow ops that kids can die at random all over this city and no one seems to care! man...im a 21 year old and it just sickens me to look outside sometimes or watch TV...Im Even thinking i dont EVER want to make a child grow up in a world like this...hehe..well.i think i typed enough....sorry..just watched the news and needed to bitch..hope people understand....Hey RYAN....you guys are awsome...sorry to hear about the Ddos..that fucker really needs to be tought a lesson...well..thx for lisnten guys! peace out!

Entreri said:
This is why you're getting ddosed, cupcakes. Now suck muh weewee.

Sorry mate im gonna have to ask you to leave these forums we have a penis size and intelligence level limit...you fail on both (you having no cock/and only parts of a brain) so please leave - Thank you have a nice day :D

DasSchaf

Wanderer

Wolfsbaine said:
Sorry mate im gonna have to ask you to leave these forums we have a penis size and intelligence level limit...you fail on both (you having no cock/and only parts of a brain) so please leave - Thank you have a nice day :D
Naw ONLY brain is needed so we can accept woman too.

thefireman

Wanderer

Ryan said:
Well...

ONCE AGAIN...

They cant run with us so they have to try to take us out.

Hybrid was hit by a denial of service today that caused major issues for the datacenter hosting us.

That said we are down and null routed.

24 - 72 hours.

Go outside and play kids.

Thanks,
Ryan

Wierd last time this server got DoS attacked .Rebirth went down as well as

all the web sites an servers . Wow you guys must change hosting alot.

Maybe im missing something. I Host Game servers I've never seen this before lol you guys must be loved. There are ways to stop it !!!

Terron

Knight

Blood On Me said:
Wierd last time this server got DoS attacked .Rebirth went down as well as

all the web sites an servers . Wow you guys must change hosting alot.

Maybe im missing something. I Host Game servers I've never seen this before lol you guys must be loved. There are ways to stop it !!!

the last ddos was towards everything runuo had.

this time its towards the demise and hybrid shard servers only.. web, irc and rebirth are functional