UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Shard is (no longer) back up - UPDATED

Status
Not open for further replies.

phil823

Wanderer
lol.... i could be like one of those dell tech guys

"have you restarted your pc?" "is your pc pluged in?"" is the game your trying to use installed?" lol

HAHA here while installing...watch this link!
Click the far left botton left one called "tech support" ITS GREAT!
http://www.illwillpress.com/vault.html

Layne

Wanderer
I was having a problem with this web page getting to load a while back and I rebooted and flushed my dns out. Seemed to help as it loaded easily then. But if you can't even get on OSI, you may want to try that method if you haven't already started reinstalling. Don't know it may help you.

PS - Hehe, sorry about the humor up there, was just trying to keep my frustrations light. Hey, I'm standing there as a ghost with all my stuff decayed by now. Hope you at least get on OSI as I know the daily dose of UO jones.

Bane85

Wanderer
i reinstalled and it got me into osi but still not on this shard:( yea im dead with all my stuff decayed too lol and the WW i had tamed dead in destard too probly

StarFox

Wanderer
Help Please

I am still unable to connect, either via UOGateway or Razor. I have tried both ways and it still says unable to connect to server, place try again in a few moments. :(

Layne

Wanderer
On the bright note to those that didn't get in...there was a save and it reverted after the 1st re-crash. So *hopefully* someone got a hard copy of that save or it was stored in some way.

Marlowe

Wanderer
Nothing

cleph said:
What happens to the people who do this kinda stuff to the servers?

More often then not nothing happens at all. As long as they dont mess with anyone with enough resources to track them down they will just eventually get bored and leave us the F#(& alone.

Red Squirrel

Wanderer
cleph said:
What happens to the people who do this kinda stuff to the servers?

We catch them and send all our pets after them.

Really though, I hope authorities are doing something, it's not up to demise staff to do the investigating. This is not only affecting this server but most likely other servers on the networks being used for the attacks. People need to learn to secure their machines though since all of this would not be possible without infected zombie computers.

Status
Not open for further replies.