UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Should Dynasty have its own faction?

Should Dynasty have its own faction?

• Yes

Votes: 69 32.1%
  • No

Votes: 146 67.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

disco rice

Wanderer
Re: Should Dynasty have its own faction?

shud disco rice have his own faction or would he be to sexy for it eh?eh?
LLOLOLLWERFEWFREFgrefggjegeRGDREG

Mystical-hybrid;1485275 said:
i linked you to a video... a long time ago.. remember... guess you tend to forget when i prove something to u but i will try to dig it out for u... AGAIN...

be sure to pull the video with me in it :)

Mystical-hybrid;1485367 said:
o well you are definatly not in it...

I fight for the honor of korea, so when we are organized, i fight just about any odds.........and really only go to the house after we have been defeated. then we res our dead.......get regs......and come out again.

JesseJane;1485382 said:
I fight for the honor of korea, so when we are organized, i fight just about any odds.........and really only go to the house after we have been defeated. then we res our dead.......get regs......and come out again.
i rofl at the honor of korea..

Mico

Sorceror

giggle giggle. You're just mad because everytime you come knocking for sugar, only one made it out with half a bag. The rest each got 4 bags of dirt.

Havok-hybrid

Sorceror

Mico;1485392 said:
giggle giggle. You're just mad because everytime you come knocking for sugar, only one made it out with half a bag. The rest each got 4 bags of dirt.

omfg i was gonna say the same thing.

godofsoap

Wanderer

JesseJane;1485171 said:
lol so because ur house is small it means u dont hide in it?

I said my house is too small to be a faction base. Maybe I should custom it so we can CL turret from the corner and not have to use refresh pots.

Lafable;1485696 said:
I said my house is too small to be a faction base. Maybe I should custom it so we can CL turret from the corner and not have to use refresh pots.

Sorry, we really cant help that you keep running into death over and over and over and over and over again. You would think that you guys would learn not to run up to that house.

Jayooo

Wanderer

wow i never expected a shitty guild to have so many posts in their thread

i think every dynasty member ive attempted to 1v1 in the pits has denied it, shit boggles my mind, why do you sit around the arena not afk but yet you dont ever duel

Jayooo;1489014 said:

i think every dynasty member ive attempted to 1v1 in the pits has denied it, shit boggles my mind, why do you sit around the arena not afk but yet you dont ever duel

Zissou will one v one u........he likes dying.

Jayooo;1489014 said:

dynasty is not a 1v1 guild. learn to group pvp or quit factions newb.. go roleplay.

HYBRIDBob

Wanderer

What mystical is saying is he needs his dexxers and his tamers around him so he feels safe

Bob;1489093 said:
What mystical is saying is he needs his dexxers and his tamers around him so he feels safe

no what i am saying is that i like group pvp.. setups or not it doesn't matter.. so cry me a river dick face since you get pounded in the dirt all the time.

Bob;1489093 said:

you should put your dexers in his guild..........you seem to play them well.

HYBRIDBob

Wanderer

Mystical-hybrid;1489104 said:
use your excuse but i know its true.. tbh i don't care what everyone else thinks... get owned more..

I DONT CARE WHAT YOU THINK

*LEAVES IN A FAILFUL HUFF*

Status
Not open for further replies.