UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Should sallos be removed?

Should sallos be removed?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: Should sallos be removed?

UOG Bandit;2009133 said:
its how uo is suppose to be I play legit with sallos, you use auto cure/pot kickin macros on razor

UO is suppose to be played with sallos? You originated on freeshards, so maybe you think that because you're a nobody. Do not falsely accuse me of shit I don't use, no wonder everyone thinks you're a peice of shit.

godofsoap

Wanderer

supdog1337;2009517 said:
your opinion doesn't matter. you only play uo when you have a cheat client to use. fact.

Fact: You don't know shit

Fact: You are an anonymous trammy bank sitter

Fact: I don't give a fuck what you say or think

Fact: I am straight up better at this game than you

Fact: I logged on razor last month to pvp

Fact: I still owned everyone I fought

Fact: I then uninstalled it because it cant protect heals worth a shit and because the play screen is way too small

Fact: Everyone who duels on razor holds down 'cure/heal self'

Fact: Everyone on this server should be FORCED to join factions before they can comment on the state of PVP on this shard

supdog1337

Wanderer

Lafable;2009526 said:
Fact: You don't know shit

Fact: You are an anonymous trammy bank sitter

Fact: I don't give a fuck what you say or think

Fact: I am straight up better at this game than you

Fact: I logged on razor last month to pvp

Fact: I still owned everyone I fought

Fact: I then uninstalled it because it cant protect heals worth a shit and because the play screen is way too small

Fact: Everyone who duels on razor holds down 'cure/heal self'

Fact: Everyone on this server should be FORCED to join factions before they can comment on the state of PVP on this shard

don't get all upset at me bro. i'm not the one who cheats.

like i told heavy smoker, give me a skillball and stock and i'll gladly install uo and whoop your ass

godofsoap

Wanderer

No one needs to cheat to beat you. You don't even have a char, you probably got firewalled for being too trammy for the bank.

How about this, you get 10 people, I'll get 5 and beat you. Then when you lose and get all emo, I'll call for 5 of your newbers, you can call for my 5, plus 5 of your newbers, and when I win, you can uninstall for once and not feel bad about it.

hoglegs

Sorceror

Sallos Bashers Unite!

You cannot automatically pop pouches (or auto-anything based on system messages for that matter) in Sallos. Bummer!
You cannot auto-cast a greater heal and target self if damaged in Sallos. Wow!
You cannot afk resource gather with a Sallos macro. Wonderful!
You cannot drop a foot stool on the ground mid run to block the guy chasing you. No way!
You cannot filter light levels or animal sounds, and there are no footstep sounds in Sallos.. Awesome!
You cannot automatically dispel fields, moongates, or summons with Sallos. :(

Come to think of it...you cannot use easyuo with Sallos! Fuck Sallos, ban it!

godofsoap

Wanderer

hoglegs;2009601 said:
You cannot filter light levels or animal sounds

Not 100% on this but I'm pretty sure the command '. sound off' still works. If not it may have to be turned off manually in the config.xml file. Rest assured, if you want to turn off sounds on Sallos, you can. However doing so will make you terrible at pvp.

hoglegs

Sorceror

Lafable;2009602 said:
Not 100% on this but I'm pretty sure the command '. sound off' still works. If not it may have to be turned off manually in the config.xml file. Rest assured, if you want to turn off sounds on Sallos, you can. However doing so will make you terrible at pvp.

Not being a dick here just letting you know.. Sallos doesn't give you the choice to filter out certain sounds, and doesn't give you the choice of hearing footsteps, which are absent. Try letting someone tamer command spam you with 5 ostards while using Sallos sometime...you will see what I mean. Also, I know how to mute sound.

(L2Read)

:blink:

supdog1337;2009515 said:
you were saying how easymode wow is....

what's your rating?

i played the WoW trial because an irl friend played it and said it was good, needless to say, i was level 20 something in a few days

easy mode.

still not sure what you mean though.

and: heavy, you play razor only?

supdog1337

Wanderer

Lafable;2009599 said:
No one needs to cheat to beat you. You don't even have a char, you probably got firewalled for being too trammy for the bank.

How about this, you get 10 people, I'll get 5 and beat you. Then when you lose and get all emo, I'll call for 5 of your newbers, you can call for my 5, plus 5 of your newbers, and when I win, you can uninstall for once and not feel bad about it.

sorry i only 1v1 cheaters

supdog1337

Wanderer

hoglegs;2009605 said:
Not being a dick here just letting you know.. Sallos doesn't give you the choice to filter out certain sounds, and doesn't give you the choice of hearing footsteps, which are absent. Try letting someone tamer command spam you with 5 ostards while using Sallos sometime...you will see what I mean. Also, I know how to mute sound.

(L2Read)

:blink:

if you're hanging out with a tamer that has 5 ostards you don't need to be using sallos

WaRgAzM

Knight

The Monarch;2009344 said:
Either sallos should be removed or razor should implement the sallos map features and smart pot and make it even. It's rediculous how fast a sallos user can cutoff one solo red running from a six man faction gank squad.

People really do talk alot about the cut off options in sallos.... It isn't even needed. Clicking a runebook takes no time at all.

sanchen

Knight

WaRgAzM;2009674 said:
People really do talk alot about the cut off options in sallos.... It isn't even needed. Clicking a runebook takes no time at all.

Not if you have about 30 like me and there all stacked in one spot

If you're creative enough you can do cut offs without the map. In razor you can just do an alt for all the keys.

Say alt f1-f12
record yourself recalling to the 12 most popular del cutoffs. Bam you have 12 del cut offs.

Say alt 1-0
Record yourself recalling to the 10 most popular next cut offs. Bam you have w/e cutoffs.

So you see it's possible.

Every advantage sallos has razor can do IF you have a creative mind. The only thing you cant is wands where it always gets the one with the charges.

TheNuthigh

Knight

if you take sallos out

the rest of the good players that play

wont anymore

removing sallos would just make it more bank sit and less pvp.

supdog1337

Wanderer

WaRgAzM;2009674 said:

what if you have 150+ cutoff books

Black Thunder;2009620 said:
and: heavy, you play razor only?

Yes, I use Razor and Razor only.

Simon Cowell;2009677 said:
Every advantage sallos has razor can do IF you have a creative mind. The only thing you cant is wands where it always gets the one with the charges.

You couldn't be any further from the truth, you obviously don't have much knowledge of either program.
TheNuthigh;2009680 said:
if you take sallos out

the rest of the good players that play

wont anymore

removing sallos would just make it more bank sit and less pvp.
If they can't play legit, maybe they should bank sit anyways. UO wasn't intended to be played with a custom cheat client, so why should it be a MUST for people to use it?

TheNuthigh

Knight

Heavy Smoker;2009707 said:
Yes, I use Razor and Razor only.

You couldn't be any further from the truth, you obviously don't have much knowledge of either program.

If they can't play legit, maybe they should bank sit anyways. UO wasn't intended to be played with a custom cheat client, so why should it be a MUST for people to use it?

when everyone decided to make sallos public, it made it "legit"
taking it away from people who have grown a custom to using it.
is not only wrong.

but it is dumb.

as i said in my first post.

taking sallos away will make uohybrid lose 90% of its Faction population.

lemme ask u heavy...

how many good factioners play on sallos?

and on razor?????

i would imagine that sallos is > than razor.

i would hate to see sallos go but if it did.

i would go with it.

godofsoap

Wanderer

Heavy Smoker;2009707 said:
\]If they can't play legit, maybe they should bank sit anyways. UO wasn't intended to be played with a custom cheat client, so why should it be a MUST for people to use it?

It's funny how you sit and complain about sallos and smart pot ect. and say nothing about cure/heal self. That's the most broken thing in this game and you probably hold it down 24/7.