UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Shout out

The Monk231

Wanderer
pot kicking was fun when both duelers could do it and were skilled. It caused you to play smart/toss pots 2 tiles away on stuns and actually attempt to throw perfect pots. But if you had < 15 ping, there was no such thing as a perfectly thrown pot. When dueling respectable players I would only kick while stunned, but unfortunately I wasn't most players.

There were plenty of players like poudy, chase, iris and plenty more that just pot kicked just to pot kick, even against players that weren't nearly developed in their alchy abilities that it actually harmed/turned away a majority of young duelers.

I say over all it's a good thing pot kicking is gone, especially since there were plenty of players that would make their explo pots the size of their characters just to be able to kick or kick better. It was a weird crutch to change game files just to be a troll. But a fun troll it is.
poudy hands down best pot-kicker ever! legit as-well nigga would load a fs kick yo shit and kill ya shit was so funny.

The Monk231

Wanderer
I can pretty much guarantee he used a pot kick script or something else to do it for him.

I use to play with him a lot and if there was anybody who would have used a pot kick script it was him.

Such a troll lol
rofl he recorded himself proving hes legit :p not gonna look for it lol. but many people seen this video. ask one of your crew that had any relevance back then.

General Lee 21

Wanderer
Commander Cody scripted our pot kick and it was pretty much perfect. There was no delay. We used to kick pots back and forth 3-4 times before they would pop

Yea kicking pots while casting ebolt/fs was pretty fun. In fact, the first pots out of the gate if you were able to get a 3 count vs a 4 count you could throw yours and kick theirs, while casting your own spells. They'd have < 20% even with a gheal pot. But then you'd be waiting the 5 seconds until you could recook another pot, but if you hit a stun the fight was over in like 6 seconds.