UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

so euo is legal?

Re: so euo is legal?

im sayin that kinda shit cuz i know u guys will take the time and be motivated to flame me even more lol, u guys rlly dont understand me dont u guys? i say shit like that out of the blue cuz i know u guys will make a WHOLE NEW thread about it... HAATERRRZZZ hHAHAAHAHA LOL

Stoltz

Sorceror

luftwaffe;2113421 said:
im sayin that kinda shit cuz i know u guys will take the time and be motivated to flame me even more lol, u guys rlly dont understand me dont u guys? i say shit like that out of the blue cuz i know u guys will make a WHOLE NEW thread about it... HAATERRRZZZ hHAHAAHAHA LOL

We don't understand you because we can't speak Homo.

spooj

Sorceror

Donavon[Midnight];2113420 said:
Wtf you mean, you basically ratted out nate just now lol. Reread what you just said!

how did i rat him out. he used it on a DIFFERENT SERVER.. where euo is legal. omg is this thraed filled with idiots ._.

a lawyer

Sorceror

Yo, Fez-goon and Ned-goon, you guys wanna start a new goon guild with me?

Sincerely,

Lawyer-goon

KhaoZ

Sorceror

Nate you talk like a ghetto wanna be thug every time you type in game or on forums your sig is even ghetto. Dont all of a sudden act like you do it to get people to talk shit. I for one could care less about the easyuo thing like ahborson said it only make's you a shit pvper. Now what got on my nerv's about this thread and about you is how you always act like some big time OG gangsta. I grew up in one of the worst area's in phx,az I got jumped by mexican gang's for being to white and white gang's for being mexican complected. I ran with a real gang for along time so I would stop getting beat up untell I grew up and moved and ill tell you right now when you hit my age your gonna look back and think what a dumb shit you where with the fake gangster attitude. I'll putt irl money that if you walked one block in my old hood you wouldnt have them cloth's or shoe's on the other side and youd catch a beat down from some kid who really has to steal or sell drug's for the thing's they want. Grow the fuck up kid and get A life im not hatting just telling you one of life's truth's.

okay u guys can go on about the off topic thread now, BYE HAAAATERRRRZ LOL.

bye FEZ THE GOON
NED THE GOON
LAWYER THE GOON
AND SPOOJ THE SAVAGE

spooj;2113414 said:
nates the man.. he doesnt cheat. he used that script on a different private server, i was in skype with him while he was doing it. sstop hating.. ]-= he already got a pretty bad punishment anyways.

One Easyuo is on his computer
Two the screen he has on a thread perfectly shows that he had only easyuo on while on hybrid. Here let me help you take a look:
http://www.uogamers.com/forum/trammel/234856-huge-idoc.html
Just so u dont get it wrong and think its the other picture take a look at the second picture of where luft and oober are standing.
Thanks

DAM bro i should b a lawyer.

WaRgAzM

Knight

luftwaffe;2113438 said:
okay u guys can go on about the off topic thread now, BYE HAAAATERRRRZ LOL.

bye FEZ THE GOON
NED THE GOON
LAWYER THE GOON
AND SPOOJ THE SAVAGE

spooj;2113440 said:
charlie savage reppin chicago

what the fuck is wrong with people.

spooj

Sorceror

Donavon[Midnight];2113443 said:
One Easyuo is on his computer
Two the screen he has on a thread perfectly shows that he had only easyuo on while on hybrid. Here let me help you take a look:
http://www.uogamers.com/forum/trammel/234856-huge-idoc.html
Just so u dont get it wrong and think its the other picture take a look at the second picture of where luft and oober are standing.
Thanks

DAM bro i should b a lawyer.

lawyers are the scum of the earth ]=