UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

So...hi.

Megumi

Wanderer
Re: So...hi.

Flipper;1832478 said:
hahaha ahhh the good ol' days... this thread brings back some memories with all the recognizable names. sometimes i wish it were 2006 again

2006 sucked dick. Bring back 2004/5

Or ideally, 97-02.

Dr Zoidberg

Wanderer

Lynyrd;1833131 said:
Wow Get Off My Dick You Fucken 05'er Faggot 05'er hollercost

But its so comfy since you cant get it hard.

Is it the medication?

Anyhow, im glad we can just cuddle.

Dark MaGe

Wanderer

Sir I'm glad you have towns, but either way you said it yourself when we had towns you didn't want to come out because we were near our guards supposedly and not on the field. But in all actuality we weren't even on, and just a little tip that I recommend to you is that you need to come out of the pits now because we don't have guards, you have all the towns. Let's see some action, wait I think I remember someone's mass recruiting for a TB zerg is his name "Sheriff Lud" I think that name sounds a bit familiar.

Have fun with towns buddy I ain't sure playing factions for long, I'm moving to Darkfall.

Dark MaGe

Wanderer

Lynyrd;1833155 said:
uh, no, who are you?
uh no, I don't know who you are you too so last offer..
seriously; who are you.

DuH-;1833154 said:
Darkfall failed.
Actually brother I think Beta has ended and they launched the game on Wednesday or Thursday and gave an additional day, I think I fixed your problem. Your welcome!

Lynyrd

Knight

MGT;1833189 said:
seriously; who are you.

Actually brother I think Beta has ended and they launched the game on Wednesday or Thursday and gave an additional day, I think I fixed your problem. Your welcome!

About MGT
Play Time
0 - 6 Months

MGT has not made any friends yet

Total Posts
i think you are on the lower tier in this situation

Megumi

Wanderer

MGT;1833189 said:
seriously; who are you.

For every good part of darkfall, there are two negatives.

I played the beta.

Jame?

Wanderer

MGT;1833189 said:

If you can call THAT a launch...