UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

So Who Hates Furota/Lorthic?

Do you hate Furota/Lorthic?

• Yes

Votes: 23 27.1%
  • No

Votes: 35 41.2%
  • He should go die irl.

Votes: 27 31.8%

• Total voters
Re: So Who Hates Furota/Lorthic?

unrequited love said:
Let me get this straight, Kid at college on scholarships is less intelligent then the guy who cleans crappers?

Who is the kid? Kids are still at home on thier dad's computer, I seriously hope its not you. College isnt for everyone. Im in college right now but, what makes me so much better than the person working at Wal-Mart? One day you will find out that money is money. Whatever way you go about getting it is your own personal choice.

I guess they said the samething about Bill Gates when he worked in the kitchen of a Waffle House.

Find something better to do with your time than trying to belittle someone you have no idea about over the internet. Anyone can make up some bullshit story about how rich they are/parents, where they work at, what they do with their life, etc.

Lemon-hybrid

Wanderer

DementedJester said:
HOT

You're mean, bitchey aggressive, would probably cheat, are compeltely uninterested.
You sound jsut like Spriggan's type, you two should hook up.

I do not consider myself mean in any way, shape or form. I just feel the people who deal the shit have to take it once in a while too.

I'm a tad bitchy, but only when I lack sleep or am just fed up with situations.

I cheated once, and I been with him for 5+ years now. It was well worth it; wouldn't change a thing.

Uninterested? or Uninteresting? I'm not trying to be anything other than myself.

As stated before, I'm quite happy with my fiance. So please take your matchmaking service somewhere else.

grerg

Wanderer

yo all yall is fewls for hatin on lorthic
youre all jealous of him
dont be mad cuz he made money playing uo

Nephtyes

Sorceror

Furota said:
What's the difference between Unrequited Love and a bucket of shit?

THE BUCKET

Whats the difference between a hooker and a drug dealer?

A hooker can wash her crack and sell it again!

Addicted

Disciple

grerg said:
yo all yall is fewls for hatin on lorthic
youre all jealous of him
dont be mad cuz he made money playing uo

Honestly, I don't think it has to do with him making money from UO. I think it has to do with his "I art holier than thou" attitude.

grerg

Wanderer

he doesnt really think that way
hes just doing it so people get raged and make stupid threads like this one

Nephtyes

Sorceror

Addicted said:
Honestly, I don't think it has to do with him making money from UO. I think it has to do with his "I art holier than thou" attitude.

I think it does have something to do with money, if lathoric sells Gamers gold then that takes a potential donation away from the shard which is not very cool since they are a crucial thing so we can all play this game. The attitude about it is just the icing on the cake, not only does he compete for the server for money but he has a shitty and otherwise ungrateful attitude about it.

grerg

Wanderer

lorthic is very nice
one time he showed me how to use ebolt properly and after that i started winning duels np

Nephtyes

Sorceror

grerg said:
lorthic is very nice
one time he showed me how to use ebolt properly and after that i started winning duels np

Agreed, in general lothoric is a pretty decent guy but when he waves how much money he makes off the server in front of everyones face like he is better then them because of it then it makes him look like an asshole. Believe me these posts exist I just do not have the time or patience to dig them up.

Banks-Bronte said:
Find something better to do with your time than trying to belittle someone you have no idea about over the internet.

I have every right to belittle this ass hole. He scammed me out of 40 dollars. And all that other stuff you posted, seriously this is a forum and a game. Don't worry that much about it. People tend to be ass holes on forums. Get used to it, and Furota should eat shit and die.

grerg said:
lorthic is very nice

LOL. So grerg how much gold did you buy off Furota, or did he just ask you guys to defend his sorry ass?

grerg

Wanderer

unrequited love said:
I have every right to belittle this ass hole. He scammed me out of 40 dollars. And all that other stuff you posted, seriously this is a forum and a game. Don't worry that much about it. People tend to be ass holes on forums. Get used to it, and Furota should eat shit and die.
if people tend to be assholes on forums why are you yelling at lorthic for being one? take your own advice plz
p.s. john kitna sucks

Addicted

Disciple

grerg said:
if people tend to be assholes on forums why are you yelling at lorthic for being one? take your own advice plz
p.s. john kitna sucks

I'm sorry...but...who are you? Why do you have such a strong opinion about something that has been brewing for along time. I'm just wondering cause you just joined the forums.

Addicted said:
I'm sorry...but...who are you? Why do you have such a strong opinion about something that has been brewing for along time. I'm just wondering cause you just joined the forums.

hmm... Furota?

Nephtyes

Sorceror

What did anything I say make you assume that I am sucking his cock? I just don't have a reason to be foaming at the mouth about him because he has never personally done anything to me. And I have never spent a dime on UO gold I've got a wife and a 8 1/2 month old daughter to take care of and many more irl responsibilities that a on-line video game a hobby (not lifestyle) of mine will never take any of my financial support from.

grerg

Wanderer

maybe im a secret longtime player in disguise?
maybe im furota?
maybe im furota's irl friend?

omg!

grerg

Wanderer

see how i expertly navigate my browser to switch accounts with lightning speed?