UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

So who's all old LS players

Presto

Wanderer
Re: So who's all old LS players

lots of names in this thread ring a bell....I was the leader of FoB...Faction of Brightblade...we had the log cabin just north of Brit..my main faction char was Drom...ran with Athebasca/Ken/Omen/Sneth/Brina/Macros/Issues and others..we did factions when they went live and kept doing them for a solid 2 years....most of those mentioned above are justing starting on Hybrid. We actually stuck together thru the years and just waiting for Darkfall like everybody else.

before factions we were Knights of Brightblade, KoB...2nd story just below the Inn in Vesper on the town line.

GreenViper

Wanderer

Just started on Hybrid shard today.

Was one of the best disarm thieves on LS, imo.

GreenViper...

jgust25

Wanderer

I remember getting a head of colomn... i thought i was hot shit. lex the imp, i remember rolling with/against you in factions. i was watts/adriana/hasta. i can't even remember the name of the guild i was in it was so long ago... dirty dozen, the smurfs, to name a few. good times, LS was the best shard, and I jumped around between great lakes and few others. always came back to ls where the pvp was the best.

Kupo

Wanderer

Day 1 LSer here, but didn't get into pvp until T2A. Did a bunch of solo pvp on my mage Fluffy, in the Council of Mages. Also did some AoS pvp on my other mage, Jueak. Still sporting the same Healing Mage build here on Hybrid that I had on LS. Doesn't seem to be as effective anymore, but that's probably because my char, Kupop, is only a week old, and that the years have taken a toll on my reaction time.

tys90

Wanderer

GluttSDS;1627763 said:
IB = insidious brotherhood -- the first real notorious group of PKs.

Magical Bubba, Diamond Dog, Caramon Fey, CastoryTroy/Cockface McGee, Xavori, Chocolate THunder etc...

I remember Diamond Dog and Caramon Fey...man it's been so long since I played.

I probably wasn't well known but my main characters were Chester(dexer), Thorin(mage) and Duke(smith/miner/etc).

MethTOL

Sorceror

GreenViper;1638375 said:
Just started on Hybrid shard today.

Was one of the best disarm thieves on LS, imo.

GreenViper...
I just started back up on Hybrid, so my old account is gone. I remember you GreenViper. I was Method Man from the thieves guild Takers of Loot [TOL]. I remember we had our run ins back in the day. You were a very good theif. Wanna start a thieves guild up on here? :D

My other characters were another Method Man that was red, I ran a guild called P!K way back in the day. I also had a red called Huggles. I ran mostly with Tenchu, P Squared, Redman, Da Snake, Hugh Jordan. Old school I ran with The Great Huskie, Deacon Jones (I think that was him) and a bunch of old TOL'ers, hung out with Silk and Great Melinko, Bad Ad sometimes.

I used to post a lot on the old Cheua boards a lot and remember most of you guys.

lordmatt

Sorceror

i haven't played in a while, but i just noticed this thread while browsing aimless websites...

i was Lord Matt on ls, the tradespot mod/broker, and gustav. also SPECTRE, and makaveli/silk that owned all the houses in front of vesper mtns pre-tram.

cafree - pvp tamer back when taming was raw kill guards with wws at guard tower on grass (explosion run outa protection all kill haha , Ash - pvp magethief ,drake, OxXo, ronald mcdonald - com fencerthief/red hair white beard. , had like 50 chars throughout osi but cant remember them all.

Jerrek

Sorceror

Wow guys, alotta names ring a bell and I was in C*G at one point. I was Jerrek, Arthur, Sir Williams a buncha other chars I can't remember but I owned the North West corner house in the Brit GY w/my brother Masmira, Dracon, ARGYBARBY and I forgot his character names. But now we're on Hybrid.. been playing for about 3 weeks now.

Oh yeah and some of my buddies played as Alias, Nugen, uh.. I can't remember who else. But I played form 99-03 or so.. and played periodically inbetween for until 06 and then quit after all the pub 16 crap.

Plankzula

Wanderer

I used to play a character named Serpentius way back in the day. Around The Second Age, pre- T2A day.

i miss those days when UO was strange and exciting

skin weaver
quincy
morpheus faine
acme plate co
DlLDO FAGGINS

thems mah chars. from LS

Poponfu

Wanderer

I was POPOIII , guildless for a longtime.. during the EE / C*G days I was a blue scout for EE ;x and then CG2 took me in for factions and made me not so noobish. I miss our 2 story at brit gy ;(

I can barely remember anything from CG2 it was so long ago.. just wyndolyn , ray allen and BATTLEMASTER the best CoM leader ever :D

oh and DARIUSII and and bradpitt were NASTY

Sir Michael ( Sir Mike ? ) / Violator used the ebolt hack imotbh ;x

The mentions of RED brings back memories.. I got to go in their tower once and they showed me the runebooks with 298384874 different locations marked around the tower.. and their perma statloss guys they had to defend it

Phire Hawk I know I knew you well but have no idea now , grr !

edit:: oh a great story.. about a scam on a newbie gone horribly wrong. A guy offered me a large tower for a set of ranger armor , a skele statue and 70k... like the noob I was I was ecstatic over it and hoped right on it giving him the items before he gave me the house. His excuse was " I said I would trade you the tower for these , I just never said WHEN " I got quite possibly the coolest GM in OSI history answering my page. Long story short , he forced the trade and I got the tower and everything inside , it was LOADED. I felt bad though and gave the two people he lived with most of their stuff back because they had nothing to do with it. Sold that bizzo for 26 mil and moved back to fel , it was the one right under the brit xroads. It got a little scary though. He somehow got a hold of my phone number and called me once while he was on icq going " look at your caller id " and wrote out the same thing as it was in the chat window 0-0 he emailed me for months threating to sue , I just ignored it though.

Diablo II, Capital Felony, Pumpkin Head, Judge Mental....OGD...DoC, first EE, LW with Ultimatus, and all those dudes...I know Gluttony remebers us, TC for a short period of time, FuQ, and many other greats...

hooptie33

Wanderer

Jerrek;1669571 said:
Wow guys, alotta names ring a bell and I was in C*G at one point. I was Jerrek, Arthur, Sir Williams a buncha other chars I can't remember but I owned the North West corner house in the Brit GY w/my brother Masmira, Dracon, ARGYBARBY and I forgot his character names. But now we're on Hybrid.. been playing for about 3 weeks now.

Oh yeah and some of my buddies played as Alias, Nugen, uh.. I can't remember who else. But I played form 99-03 or so.. and played periodically inbetween for until 06 and then quit after all the pub 16 crap.

LOL, ARTHUR! Ellison here...I sold you that house.