UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

SOS is better than SEX.

pbguy434

Knight
Dingus said:
Considering neither guild actually knows who you are, I doubt it.
Well I was in ATHF twice...So they do know who I am - and I have done 3 champs with them. But...Since you are God and say that they don't know me - I will have to believe you.

And this whoooole frikken thread is a joke. So, go have fun being serious in your internet world :) .

Pbguy434 said:
Well I was in ATHF twice...So they do know who I am - and I have done 3 champs with them. But...Since you are God and say that they don't know me - I will have to believe you.

And this whoooole frikken thread is a joke. So, go have fun being serious in your internet world :) .

I don't know who you are, Shake doesn't know who you are. We might know your character, but we don't know who you are.

Sir Tristan

Wanderer
Dingus said:
I don't know who you are, Shake doesn't know who you are. We might know your character, but we don't know who you are.

He's Magnus.

Better be careful Magnus, he'll turn his super Kirin on you.

myronmonroe

Wanderer
Sir Tristan said:
He's Magnus.

Better be careful Magnus, he'll turn his super Kirin on you.

Dingus said:
Yea, because I don't have a couple other pvpers. You're right.

So, does mentioning your super Kirin somehow imply that you don't have "a couple other pvpers"? I'm failing to see the logic behind your reply.

Sneak Butch said:
So, does mentioning your super Kirin somehow imply that you don't have "a couple other pvpers"? I'm failing to see the logic behind your reply.

Because he's saying that I use my tamer to pvp most of the time, which isn't true. I've killed many more people with my mage than my tamer.

Sir Tristan

Wanderer
Dingus said:
Because he's saying that I use my tamer to pvp most of the time, which isn't true. I've killed many more people with my mage than my tamer.

Ha, in fact I was not saying that you use your tamer most of the time. I was simply making reference to the super Kirin.

Super Kirin > ALL!!!!!!!!