UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Split up the power?

MALKOVICH

Wanderer
Re: Split up the power?

luigi-demise;242917 said:
lol @ malkovich he thinks he's all that, but id bet that he woulnt duel any of us, simply because u can't gank in a duel.

haha dj roxxer? lol dude. come on... ur corpse is all around brit... check ur bank acount. maybe u lost too much gold and somebody can loot ur nice 100 lrc + lmc suit.

luigi-hybrid

Wanderer

lol, im pretty sure we just owned u and ur buddies like twice in chaos shrine while it was 15v4 , and to top it off, u guys go into our gate to brit and try to dump on zodiac while in guardzone and all of u die all 15 of u. Ty for the regs they sure will help us kill u ;D

MALKOVICH

Wanderer

luigi-demise;242927 said:
lol, im pretty sure we just owned u and ur buddies like twice in chaos shrine while it was 15v4 , and to top it off, u guys go into our gate to brit and try to dump on zodiac while in guardzone and all of u die all 15 of u. Ty for the regs they sure will help us kill u ;D
in ur dreams... so u saying dj roxxer, will-twin, subliminal mind and japwnt owns 15 of ur guys ? LOLz in ur dreams dude...

or u mean zorak, kaz and 2 more (the names are irrelevant) kill a lot of noobs... yea.. i can acept that if u need that to stop replying

prof.kucho

Sorceror

what happened to fashioxXII or those allied with e ? never see them in felluca

nice alliance e :/

Dani

Wanderer

prof.kucho;242937 said:

Don't you mean XIII? We have been in Felluca, but mostly with e as most of us are still building up suits or our PvP character.

motomi

Wanderer

prof.kucho;242947 said:
strange they took up an alliace with someone un-geared
Bud, you are trying WAY to hard to make us look bad. But unfortunately you only have half a brain.

We wanted too take in a guild that was "less fortunate" so we could HELP them get scrolled up and gear themselves. You know, something you fruity little kids would never do. I'm not exactly surprised that you found it strange that we would ally with someone who isn't geared, considering you need 4 allies to even think about competing with us.

We didn't ally them to help us fight, we allied them to help them get started.

Go on, run along now and run into a tree.

Oh and btw, I really could use an orny, so please get back at me malkovich.

prof.kucho

Sorceror

well actually i dont think ppl over 18 are considered kids, and i think they would have geared up by now since u raid every single champ even hop's :s

a total newbie guild ... dont say no saw it with my own eyes, and tbh zorak had to run from a rune beetle, he nearly died :s

Windows Dark

Wanderer

MALKOVICH;242931 said:
in ur dreams... so u saying dj roxxer, will-twin, subliminal mind and japwnt owns 15 of ur guys ? LOLz in ur dreams dude...

or u mean zorak, kaz and 2 more (the names are irrelevant) kill a lot of noobs... yea.. i can acept that if u need that to stop replying

Why do you say so much about kaz and z0rak? I bet that if you try to join e. you will not succeed, just because you suck hardcore.

prof.kucho;242937 said:

They are just not as gay as most of you who have runes only to brit gate houses.

prof.kucho;242951 said:
well actually i dont think ppl over 18 are considered kids, and i think they would have geared up by now since u raid every single champ even hop's :s

a total newbie guild ... dont say no saw it with my own eyes, and tbh zorak had to run from a rune beetle, he nearly died :s

You see: a rune beetle
noobzor: all kill
You are bleeding profusely.
*You begin to spasm uncontrolably blah blah*

Will you stay or will you run?
Cmon, don't be retarded.

You guys can't win a fight, even if it is a FORUM FIGHT. DIE! :D

Dani

Wanderer

prof.kucho, there is more to being "geared up" than just having powerscrolls. Yes, we now have power scrolls, we even have either decent resists or nice properties on our armour. But we don't have the items that you have to spend countless days in Gauntlet for and camp god knows how many Yamaddons (which yes, I know we can't now), so it is taking longer to get the good items as we have to hunt longer to get items which might be worth trading. I bet you didn't have an uber all 70s resist suit with insane mana regen/whatever within your first two of months playing here. Did you have the 2/6 set which you pretty much need to duel with 1vs1? And what do you mean "a total newbie guild ... dont say no saw it with my own eyes"?

Lucifall

Knight

Hey motomi, I guess he got scared. :(
And MALKOVICH, are you going to say the staff members allow e. to cheat now? rofl. Be a LITTLE smart, if they were cheating, the staff would know about it. You guys are saying that since when e. arrived to Demise, get other excuse. :/

pkrlz

Knight

prof.kucho;242947 said:
strange they took up an alliace with someone un-geared
rolf.
so u need to find a geared guild do make an alliance with them?
go smoke some *****

Zyro

Wanderer

Reading this I haven't laughed that hard before. I have tears in my eyes from laughing so hard.

For starters, Malkovich you have no idea what your spouting. Aside from the fact that EasyUO and PlayUO are ILLEGAL I'd be interested to hear your thoughts on how e/2d are cheating. Oh, that's right, you had no thoughts you just got pwned so bad that after shitting yourself your noob brain though. "Right, well they must be cheating because I'm be bestestest player on Demise."

Now all this is just so overwhelming, so much to talk about. For starters, I think it's GREAT that e. took in a new guild, especially a guild that wasn't "leet" it actually shows that they want people to PvP. Now, think about that. Why would they train other people to PvP when they could PvP with ATHF or NME? Oh, that's right it's difficult to PvP when they're all hidden in a house, or walking around as a ghost after being smoked.

Prof.Kucho. Man where do I begin. All kill=Skill? What retard came up with that logic. I will admit that tamers help a HELL of a lot in the gauntlet. But in PvP that's just an extremely noob tactic. And I'm not afraid to state that tamer PvPer's are noobs, even if that pisses the entire shard off.