UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Stop being retarded, Demise!

Tempest

Knight
Re: Stop being retarded, Demise!

a-e-i-Own-you;641153 said:

Bow down bitches, bow down.

Nah but seriously, I honestly try but to quote you from another forum board;

a-e-i-Own-you said:
... unfortunately this time I really don't see any people returning (Eby, Duck, Tempest is so bored he can only play for 30 minutes at a time, etc.)

Fuck my A.D.D.

a-e-i-Own-you;641148 said:
edit : if you try to get technical and tell me something like: "the 'k' isn't surrounded by a bracket", log out.

Nottheking;641136 said:
Except that "k" is not a variable. It's a suffix. If it were a variable, it'd be represented in italics

hmm

D-Nox

Knight

i dont know how it works in your countrys but the only place i see kk is on internet games.
if this afirmation is correct, k can be a variable :) why not?
so 1kk would be 1 x 1000 x 1000 = 1 000 000

if my first sentence is wrong, yeah, maybe you are right.
but why caring so much about it?

EvilChild

Knight

Variable = a symbol that stands for a value that may vary

K is a variable that represents thousand. Mathematically k = 1000

so 1kk = 1*1000*1000 = 1000000

verbally 1kk = One thousand thousand

You can find similar examples of this in common spoken language

twelve hundred dollars 12h as compared to one thousand and two hundred dollars 1k+2h

or

one hundred thousand dollars 1hk

although larger numbers such as one million tend to be spoken as one million and not one thousand thousand because its typically easier on everyone. (although any variations are still technically correct)

Lastday

Wanderer

Yeah I think it's rather stupid.
I did wonder where that expression came from originally, since on my previous shard nobody used "kk", they all used "m".

Maybe it annoys me a little bit because there are guys who always say "kk???" when they mean "ok".

...and now it apparently means million, too.
so they talk like "1kk kk??"

But ah well, it's no big deal, really.
If it ever gets to KKK I'm gonna facepalm for many reasons.

Another thing that annoys me is when people yell "BUY -item here-" when they mean "BUYING -item here-"
It's confusing. It's like they are ordering other people "YOU MUST BUY" ...which is selling.

Lastday

Wanderer

Guess it's time to somehow get our hands on horse dung and offer those whenever somebody says kk. ;)

OMG

Sorceror

who's fucking care of this??? if u want u can call anything. u say kk or m whatever u want. who cares

Xeneize;641094 said:

"I before E, except after C, also when it sounds like "A," as in "neighbour," and "weigh."

That is the general rule, and probably one you're familiar with, but "Weird" is the ONLY word that doesn't follow it.

Fucked up, I know.