UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Teh most uber player all on UO

Whos more uber?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tribal

Lord
Re: Teh most uber player all on UO

JesseJane;1252871 said:
hey tribal, remember when u tried to kill me afk in my castle, and i banned u, then check 6 had the same idea and got u instead of me?

yea and i came back mid wank and healed there terrible dump then instead of healing to full i decided to run and they bola para ganked me

:) but thats minax i like killing same factioners as much as the next girl

Tribal;1254667 said:
yea and i came back mid wank and healed there terrible dump then instead of healing to full i decided to run and they bola para ganked me

:) but thats minax i like killing same factioners as much as the next girl

u are the pwnerer

Were's Vulnutra Teve wait hes a rper guess u forgot about the rpers whitch there are some good ones hes the best i know but he might have quit hybrid hwo the fuck i know god i ramble on ok sry!

Soccor Kick is a jap. He is also a nightmare, and rolls with HuHuHu and generic player. They pked me in Deciet lich lords, killed my mare/dragon. Then some Saint Valentine showed up and a huge war happened. She ran into the lich room, and used the spawn to kill all 3 of them. They kept coming back on Alts and eventually killed the Saint. I was watching this waiting for a res but never got one. Then Vengeance (I think it was Saint's alt) killed a few more of those Japs and I saw Soccor Kick show up at the end. Soccor kick chased vengence but never killed him. I never saw soooo many dead bodies in the lich lord room in my life. I would vote no on Soccor Kick since he was rolling 3 on 1 and could not kill the Saint Valentine.

schlampe

Wanderer

I HEARD BLACK LIZARD THREW DOWN SOME EXPLOSION PARA EXPLOSION FLAMESTRIKES ON ODB

WHO IS ODB? ;/

Good, that Soccor Kick ganking jap has 0 votes, lollerskates. Well, I guess the japs dont use this forum much.

Angra

Sorceror

I'd vote for b!!! the best playa.
Soccer Kick is a coward without his partner (huhuhu or nightmare)

WaRgAzM

Knight

Imma go with other. no offense to anyone up there. jesse is the only person i recognize

Mekkahfire

Wanderer

I die to Flip-Logic and Seraque Le Marc every single time I get into a conflict with him. Jeez. ;)