UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Tell me why you deserve my suit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoO

Sorceror
I deserve your suit over anyone eles is becuase im working hard toward trying to learn how to pvp and unlike everyone eles how they have loads of cash and all that stuff you have i simply don't have the time or resources to get that. If I somehow manage to get your suit. No doubt I will try much harder at trying to pvp and maybe even start my own pvp guild Becuase your suit is perrty amazing and with that I would be one of the best pvp's in suit wise, but in skill wise I wouldnt be. This is why I deserve your suit over anyone eles even though you dont now me at all. Hopefully you will in time when i become a pvper. thank you for reading and taking interset in me hope to see you soon :)

Mistress Bone

Sorceror
OMG that face............never mind im a little scared now after seeing it....*runs to get hammer* hehehehehe

wraithwind

Squire
id say keep it as well, or give it to newer players who havent been around very long that could use the help to get started.

Me personally, I would like to have it because I want to start pvping but have been spending all of my off days trying to earn the peices i need to start pvping.

I don't deserve it because I'd likely post an RPV of me cutting up the runic parts with scissors... And also attempting to do so to the artifacts. (and failing) If I was feeling particularly energetic, I'd record it and upload it to YouTube, Vimeo, etc. Or I might just hand it out to an utter newbie I run across in New Haven.

All told, we need more of the old guard staying. Even if they're often too lazy to be bothered to go into Felucca.

I've also often wondered what should be done with all those juicy multi-million $ inheritances in Rand's egoistic world.
Well, I get the impression that Ayn Rand never really thought that far ahead.:p

Most people who create a utopian society in fiction fail to do so. (and there's little different between a utopia and dystopia other than phrasing) I could go into endless detail over the flaws of the book, but I digress...

Sundoom

Sorceror
you'll be back, they always come back..

keep your suit dude, you know you'll come back when you have the means of enjoying yourself

Lord Mars

Knight
NO MKP5? what suit is that? just dump it in trash, we dont need your suit.

p/s: if u do give that trash away, hope mistress bone gets it coz shes kinda cute little kitty :D

If you give me that suit ill give you good stock picks for life so you can make a fortune in the markets. Me and my team invest in small and mid cap mining companies. Also I am desperate for a good suit for both pvp and pvm.

nuttyputty55

Wanderer
Hi,

Im new here and I need a good suit for pvp. Having this suit would make me want to stay and bring a lot of friends that I know to increase pvp.

Frasier

Sorceror
Sell me on why you deserve my wrestle mage suit over anyone else.

View attachment 63514

Suit includes:
Orny
Sash
AOF
3int boots
Gladiators Collar
Ancient Sam Helm
Necromancer Shroud
Tome of Lost Knowledge

Mods are 2/6 casting 100lrc 40lmc 8mr 15sdi 45dci 16hci 24hpi 70/75+/70/75+/70

Because that ASH looks better than my horn helmet. AND, I would be one ugly badass in Fel with that suit.

wesmiley

Sorceror
i've been here for a year.. haven't lead a single guild.. im not going to give away any parts of the suit... i would rape indefinitely with that suit.. i would get better and attempt to beat the cucumber.. but probably epic fail because he is god of uo.. THAT IS WHY I DESERVE YOUR SUIT.. not only that but thinking back.. i could be loaded right now... but i give everything away before price checking >.< so i deserve atleast the orny ;)

ramax99

Knight
i've been here for a year.. haven't lead a single guild.. im not going to give away any parts of the suit... i would rape indefinitely with that suit.. i would get better and attempt to beat the cucumber.. but probably epic fail because he is god of uo.. THAT IS WHY I DESERVE YOUR SUIT.. not only that but thinking back.. i could be loaded right now... but i give everything away before price checking >.< so i deserve atleast the orny ;)
LOL

iDmajic21

Sorceror
I don't deserve it anymore than any of these other guys, but I will sure put it to good use. Aside from that, if you ever needed it back it's yours.

H.Miller

Sorceror
Three years have passed since i fired any harmfull spell against a player. Hence, takin ur suit would be best reason to start with pvp again.

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.