UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Thank you Eos.

See everyone thinks this is a joke, not knowing the real reason the game they love has turned into complete shit over the years.

Whatever98

Squire
You're dumb as fuck, I dont give a damn about the odds of making a fucking weapon... That doesn't make it right to use cheat program to fill it for you... I see people using AFK mining scripts ALL DAY LONG nothing happens to them, people script ALL DAY but people turn a blind eye to it these days because everyone left is a cheating c**t.

PS what the hell do you think people done before EasyUO became the cool thing to use for EVERYONE? People still made weapons, stop using excuses of why you cheat.

when the server started, all macroing and afk scripting was legal... everyone was a power player, it was kind of the reason people played here instead of OSI.

cos you could have 3 accounts and macro them, both things were 100% illegal on osi.
you cannot afk resource gather here, you can macro skills and stuff though. the only thing i script is bod filling, and i didn't script that for a long time, but it really is impractical to do bods by hand when you need to cycle that many to get anything. we dont have 500 crafters all trading bods :/

Whatever98

Squire
well it was. i played here cos you could have 3 accounts logged in and macro them. it was a different game meta to OSI servers, where you were just lost in the wilderness, and demise gives you the option to play either way -> as an immersive rpg, or as a power player in a society simulator type thing...
like, have you played the guild?
the aim of the game on that is to like build a family, purchase businesses, get on the council and stuff, to become part of the society basically.

i'll put it another way. if you put me on OSI, told me im only allowed 1 account, and i have to train my skills up by hand, without permanent power hour, etc. i'd tell you to fk off lol

Whatever98

Squire
and to be fair i played OSI for like 2 or 3 years, i've played demise on and off for like 12 or so years. so you can bugger off telling me the lone wanderer looking for his fortune meta is better. especially not with this population, not that it's a bad population, but it's never gonna be OSI levels.

we need power players to close that gap and provide the working server that the wanderers need to wander in. understand?
the wanderers will become power players no doubt, or not, i love fraiser for example cos he seems like a die hard wanderer to me ^^
my character is a bit like this now too, but i have the power base so im never low on anything.
some people come in wanting to be power players off the bat, they're my fav type cos they get busy. nothing more fun on uo than building an empire from scratch in like a month

unattended resource gathering is a different issue to macroing skills and bods tho. because that has a direct effect on the markets in game. you can argue bod filling does too, but it's not a negative effect, runic hammers are still worth more gold than they should be really given the gambling odds. can you imagine if bod filling by script was illegal... man there'd be none anywhere.

seriously you are talking to someone who filled bods by hand for years and made 9 GM smiths to collect the GM level bod rather than doing resets. i held this opinion for a long time, but bod fillers make it so much easier, and when you do it en masse, you start to realize just how bad the drop rates are (this is to compensate for the number of players on OSI > high players so they have low drop rate. the only way we could balance that would be to increase the drop rate, and THAT opens bod filling up for abuse)

Last edited:

Mister Pink

Squire
See everyone thinks this is a joke, not knowing the real reason the game they love has turned into complete shit over the years.

I'm ok with scripting and what not for boring tasks like filling a bod or lumberjacking, because this server isn't over populated and it really doesn't matter. It makes items less expensive.

When it bleeds into pvp and taints the pvp experience then I agree something needs to be done about it. Maybe the scripting problem is compounded with the broken casting here.

Whatever98

Squire
I'm ok with scripting and what not for boring tasks like filling a bod or lumberjacking, because this server isn't over populated and it really doesn't matter. It makes items less expensive.

When it bleeds into pvp and taints the pvp experience then I agree something needs to be done about it. Maybe the scripting problem is compounded with the broken casting here.

i can tell you for a fact that without uosteam, low level spell spam could not interrupt fc 4 chiv heals. with it, it can. (which is why i now have 140 dex for bandage)

casting isn't broken, archers with balanced bows are.

Also allowing people to script for dumb shit, allows people the time to make scripts for other shit.

Whatever98

Squire
right im done here

casting isn't broken, archers with balanced bows are.
just sounds like QQ

Also allowing people to script for dumb shit, allows people the time to make scripts for other shit.
the daftest argument i've ever heard.

yes sister mary, of course.

Whatever98

Squire
i've not wrote any of my own scripts, and i am a fully qualified javascripter in RL

however you wanna get your jollys is fine by me, as long as it doesn't hurt anyone else. what's wrong with that? i cant see how bod filling hurts anyone

it's a victimless crime, dont be such a douche.

sorry i cant stop lol, but seriously what are you? lets punish people for victimless crimes, and work them hard so they dont have time to get into trouble!

that's some draconian shit man

Dexter-LoM

Knight
Ok now this is funny. Claiming that the casting isn't broken please..... now let's bring the roof down.Ok heavy am not for automated pvp I can't stand it. Yeah I have no issues with scripts for afk filling bods. Lumberjack always did it by simple macro of clicking one tree and loop till its dry easy shit and fully attended since when I got cut trees I usually kill a few char. Kinda the reason wh myy lumberjack is red. No matter if they are afk or not I see a miner or a lumberjack I attack its actually more fun when the other is not afk. But claimimg that filling bods afk is what making this server die lol you must be kidding yourself. Shit I could most likely bet you never played uo they way osi wanted you too. Osi even lets you use an assistant program. Razor uosteam euo its all the same shit at the end of the day. I only love razor cause it gives a tiny room for human error compared to almost 0 with uosteam. So until you stop using ANY assistant don't come here and act liek you dont cheat and blah blah blah. Cause at the end of the day if you logged into demise using razor you are cheating too.

Whatever98

Squire
https://youtu.be/3lPytfSy-04?t=30m41s

that's the one i was looking for sorry

it's not cheating.. it's just a free server, the rules are a little different to compensate for that; that's all there is to it

afk resource gathering is still cheating, because that's against the rules... it's pretty simples really.

the funny part is you're giving shit to the people that make the rules, and telling them what's cheating lolol. you dont seem to understand how rules and games masters work lololol

the rules are absolutally fine the way they are. they have grown that way over time and have been tried in the other ways and stuff in the past, the GMs know what they're doing tbh man, have a lil faith. nothings ever ideal, but they do their best and tweak things where/when necessary, so just deal with it as best you can, cos it's most likely the best it can be.

what we *can* do, is suggest things or draw their attention to stuff they might have missed, argue the case for why we think something should be something, etc. but at the end of the day the decisions and stuff is theirs.

but dont be so boligerant about it tbh

Last edited: