UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

The art of off-screaning...

Who thinks off-screening is gay?

• Aye.

Votes: 109 54.5%
  • Nay.

Votes: 91 45.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

xXGankeDXx

Wanderer
Re: The art of off-screaning...

Mico;1429200 said:
You got Rock, You got own, we took yo shiet, sOld on ebay.

Oh geez, you know if I wrote a page of insult to someone and called him out. Then show up with a whitewyrm and a mare trying to pvm him and lost, I would kinda stop talking by now? I took on you, your mare, and white wyrm and still manage to do a tits sync using Titsync version 5.0 with no sticky tits plugin.

na mico i dont feel bad at all for loosing tha duel. you precasted. you gotta lern to duel with walls and shit dude. thats y i want you in the pits. no stupid crap like that. and ill never stop talking shit to you. seriouldy its just so funny. yuo come up with retarded shit. you offscreened twice like comon thats not a duel. and who was using plugins? you gotta get some new material seriously. ive herd that line about 1000 times now. try something new. we agreed on a tamer fight and considering my tamer has no med/eval the WW was my magery. haha you never took on shit! you ran like a panzy. Get your frind to post the RPV of the fight on this thred and show eavryone how you "owned" me hahah. comon dude. only reason you havent it becaus you know you look horrible and that i got more balls then your whole guild. in a true duel where you cant run or offscreen id pwn your face anyday. i have never ha a fight with you that you have not offscreened. i dont even know why you starded posting here. this thred is for ppl that dont like off-screeners.

So what about that 2v2 in the pits? not gona do it? haha your sad. you know that the pits are for ppl to show what thay are made of and to not let any shity tactics into the fight, like precasting, off-screening and what ever eals you do. you know why non of the best players will fight you is because you can only win with tactics that ppl use when thay first start. you know people tend to get better the more thay play, you seem to be getting wors. try praticing that "stratigest" thing you claim to be so good at. heres a great idea for you. get a template wthout taming. try alky stun i hear thay are fun. ohh sry thats right you probly dont know how to throw pots, or is it that you dont know how to make a macrow to throw pots. haha. now i dont want to hear anouther word out of you unless its about our 2v2 in the pits.

i got two questions for you. a)Have you ever had a pvp charecter that dose not have taming/lore? if so what was his/her name and what guild where you in? b) haver you ever gone out soloing?

P.S. lern proper grammer plz. im tierd of reading this shit. its forum polution. Daily Grammar Lessons - Improve Your Writing With Free Grammar Lessons by Email heres a link for you to improve your grammar. hope it helps.

xXGankeDXx

Wanderer

ill talk all i want. i like listening to the sound of the keys typing. if that is true how was my WW paraed right away? you suck goto tram and die. what about the 2v2 comon dont pussy out. i did a duel your way, now come do one my way.

ALLOW ME TO EXPRAIN THIS FRD

Faithless

Wanderer

Ahhh so what your saying is when we are red-lined we should let you kill us so you can stand over us and unleash your e-peen in all its capslock majesty?

If anyone what.so.ever red-lines me i will of-screen!!!
Oh shit, I'm a "nub" to have at least established the basic instinct of survival.

Who cares anyway, you all roll in gank squads with assigned para-casters and healers... imho if you cant kill someone that many people deep you need to rethink your ego, and possibly your template/guild.

Lynyrd

Knight

Faithless;1455827 said:
Ahhh so what your saying is when we are red-lined we should let you kill us so you can stand over us and unleash your e-peen in all its capslock majesty?

If anyone what.so.ever red-lines me i will of-screen!!!
Oh shit, I'm a "nub" to have at least established the basic instinct of survival.

Who cares anyway, you all roll in gank squads with assigned para-casters and healers... imho if you cant kill someone that many people deep you need to rethink your ego, and possibly your template/guild.

So you offscreen even numbers?

2slick4u

Wanderer

Everyone needs to quit pretending like there's "honor" in fighting, especially in an online game.

When push comes to shove everyone is worried about one thing and one thing only, and that's their own survival.

More to the point, why not use every available method of survival/defense? You're a fool if you can easily avoid death, even if it's only potential, and you choose not to.

If you're fighting fair you're not fighting the right way. Play to win noobs.

A Walrus

Wanderer

2slick4u;1457031 said:
Everyone needs to quit pretending like there's "honor" in fighting, especially in an online game.

When push comes to shove everyone is worried about one thing and one thing only, and that's their own survival.

More to the point, why not use every available method of survival/defense? You're a fool if you can easily avoid death, even if it's only potential, and you choose not to.

If you're fighting fair you're not fighting the right way. Play to win noobs.

so your saying its alright that while in a 4v4 one entire side runs offscreen, rethrows reflect loads up with bars pre-grabbed and then runs on screen and counts it down is just playing to win? i call it playing gimp ;/

karmagettie1

Wanderer

A Walrus;1458625 said:
so your saying its alright that while in a 4v4 one entire side runs offscreen, rethrows reflect loads up with bars pre-grabbed and then runs on screen and counts it down is just playing to win? i call it playing gimp ;/

c2w

2slick4u

Wanderer

A Walrus;1458625 said:

You died. They didn't. I'd say they won.

You're crying because they didn't fight "fair." That's going to get you no where, especially in a competitive context.

If you're fighting fair, you are not fighting the right way.

Let's not take this out of context either. I'm not advocating cheating or abusing bugs. I'm saying that if you aren't doing everything in your power within the confines of the rules of the game to win, including tactics that might be generally accepted as "cheap" or "gimp," then you aren't playing the right way. You should never be actively engaged in a fight where the odds are not in your favor. You should never disregard a playstyle because it's "cheap."

Cry foul all you want. They still won the fight, and in the end that's all that really matters.

Status
Not open for further replies.