UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

the new crafting system was part of ML

Dexter-LoM

Knight
Re: the new crafting system was part of ML

Ganja_soul;553710 said:
i know am banned from the shard but am happy now lol the gm ruine the shard with that huge change hahaha
lol how bout that your banned from the shard but you and some of your friends are still playing on this shard. Maybe your friends should be carefull who they talk to...

Khephren

Knight

Ganja_soul;553710 said:
i know am banned from the shard but am happy now lol the gm ruine the shard with that huge change hahaha

no.

Just like every changes, there are always the ones for and the ones against...AND more importantly, an adaptation period.

I have been on Demise for about 5 years and I have seen ALOT of changes, and Demise has survived.

I can give you an example of the ltots/Gtots, when they were brought in MOST people bitched about overpowerness of them.... who bitches now? the only ones that bitch is because they crave for them... so... see? people bitched when they came in and now they whine to have them back (not aiming anyone in particular nor any recent threads about it)

so give it some time.... instead of all bitching (for those who do...) just stay away for the game for about 2 weeks to a month... come back and you'll see that stuff will come back together...

To be honnest, I hadn't played for a good 6 months for more than an hour... and since Friday, I have spent about an entire day crafting (which is mostly MY style of gameplay). And with what I crafted, I'm only missing a good fast weapon and who know, Mr. Khephren might start pvping. :)

Dexter-LoM

Knight

Keph dont mind him he only plays here as a ban evader but he also plays on another dumb ass shard that has 100lrc robes...
Now he has balls to come on a shard that he "does not play" and cry that demise is ruined.....
i think his just crying that he lost his 1000 charge runic hammer before the switch lol

Khephren

Knight

Ah je sais mais je trouve pas ca right... ca m'a plus l'air de la jalousie.

Nothing personnal Ganja but if I would have the ''ban'' option I would use it.

If you would go in some countries to bitch on how they are doing stuff you would probably end up decapitated.

You definatelly belong to the people that don't like the update even if you don't play anymore.... but ''ruined'' is a big word...

you can never declare failure untill there are no more options. This change is new, and like I mention, there will be an adaptation period. It's more of a new Demise Era (New Demise like some player said in another thread) and far from ruined...

Khephren

Knight

BTW....

I wonder what NTK would think about this update, he likes commenting on stuff... :)

Kiluad

Sorceror

Khephren;554045 said:
If you would go in some countries to bitch on how they are doing stuff you would probably end up decapitated.

which country? there's no country that would decapitate someone for not agreeing with them, maybe for not conforming to their will while in the country, but every country is like that, maybe not using decapitation as a deterrent, but other things just as brutal.

Kiluad;554111 said:
which country? there's no country that would decapitate someone for not agreeing with them, maybe for not conforming to their will while in the country, but every country is like that, maybe not using decapitation as a deterrent, but other things just as brutal.
Sometimes they just decapitate you for the fun of it.

cronik1

Wanderer

i know i'd be deterred from pretty much everything if the big wigs decapitated for fun

LadyCrimson

Wanderer

Kiluad;554111 said:

Not sure what you mean, but there are some countries that do use beheading as a form of capital punishment. Saudi Arabia for one. What I found was that in 2007, just over 150 men were decapitated and three women. Offenses they will behead for include, but are not limited to, drug trafficking, rape, sodomy, robbery, and murder. Oh, and its done in public.

Of course, there is a history of decapitation as capital punishment in countries like France (duh) and Japan.

So... I don't see why Saudi government could not find you guilty of treason (not agreeing with the government) and have you beheaded.

So... uh... back on topic now.

LC

Sly-demise

Sorceror

LadyCrimson;554178 said:
Of course, there is a history of decapitation as capital punishment in countries like France...

Yes, we are ze fazers of 'eadshopping!

[Drakull]

Knight

Sly-demise;553132 said:
While you spent 6 hours gathering BODS to make an HRSK, somebody else was already burning the 50 he had in stock. Just a few quick questions:
So the "rich" players will have 10 Brsk's and you will have a couple HRSK's.... so?? It doesn't make them "richer", but helps the newer players:
In order to craft pieces that were valuable, before the patch you were only looking at BRSK's, meaning that only players who spent the time to get those would get (if really lucky), good pieces, meaning a really high value for this pieces... but players who were already suited before now find that their 4-10 million gp suit pieces that they would never even though on selling before are now worth maybe 100K g (if lucky) due finding a lot better pieces with the new runics.
Also, players who were not able to afford those pieces are now having a chance of getting their own at low cost (c'mon, even a SRSK now is useful), lowering the demand (and so the prices) of the high level gear.
Arties and semi-arties also will lower their prices, specially on weapons, since now you can also craft items of similar quality...so where is the damage for new players?? getting things for cheaper?
It might hurt, on the contrary, people who spent millions on items that are now almost non-valuables, but I don't see them complaining here.

Sly-demise;553132 said:
Why is there a Gauntlet with an artifact system that demands a lot of time and very rarely drops really good items? You're better off grabbing a dull copper hammer and crafting yourself items just as good.
Well, then don't do it, gauntlet is just a part of the game, not a mandatory place where to spend your life. It's like champs, you don't need to go there, not even to get your ps's.