UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

the official "who pays up their money duel losses?" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

crikey

Sorceror
yeah i would have atleast robbed him back
Lol wasjust thibking bout that time when stewie robbed one of our guildmates irl (character name was a girls first name. Do u remember?). Was a dude with long hair who was in a guns n roses cover band XD
Stewie ripped him off for a couple ounces of weed if I remember correctly?
The resulting dialogue got pretty nasty XD
Funny stuff

At least no UO itens were robbed XD

tech.

Sorceror
Lol wasjust thibking bout that time when stewie robbed one of our guildmates irl (character name was a girls first name. Do u remember?). Was a dude with long hair who was in a guns n roses cover band XD
Stewie ripped him off for a couple ounces of weed if I remember correctly?
The resulting dialogue got pretty nasty XD
Funny stuff

At least no UO itens were robbed XD

Stewie robbed James (his char names were all giels he stalked or dated, his char name was angel or something.

It's the "i'm a pk" guy.

He also assaulted him in a walmart aisle.

I'd hate to be toast irl, dude is a fucking loser as far as I can tell.

Maybe growing up on UO hanging around Stewie made me such a piece of shit, who really knows?

I'm content with how I turned out.

amtothepm

Knight
Stewie robbed James (his char names were all giels he stalked or dated, his char name was angel or something.

It's the "i'm a pk" guy.

He also assaulted him in a walmart aisle.

I'd hate to be toast irl, dude is a fucking loser as far as I can tell.

Maybe growing up on UO hanging around Stewie made me such a piece of shit, who really knows?

I'm content with how I turned out.

his character name was kitten

i was rolling when stewie said he touched him up in a walmart

lol, you offscreen every time i drop explo and g heal wanded, nothing special bro. what happens when we alchy duel? alchy pwn? lmfao

and you comment on a forum of a game you don't play

because you're very "normal"

tyler get good virgin, you're RL Friend scammed items from you on a wizard game and you did nothing about it

lmfao @Pat McGroin
commenting on this forum takes a few minutes during a bathroom break. I either read reddit or this. And geno is long gone, haven't seen that kid in almost 2 years. I'm definitely up on him more than a few million gold pieces on ultima.

But it's cute amtopm thinks he knows the whole story, when amtopm is the weirdest one of all on these forums. Just likes everything and has never even played the game.

regardless of what you and mickey like to think up about me, just knowing im neither of you two 30+ year old stay at home kids is good enough for the rest of the forum users.

Status
Not open for further replies.