UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

The server is being racked right now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow772

Sorceror
Re: The server is being racked right now

Hopefully they don't hand out anything. I'm thankful enough without the gay shit.

Masquerade;2063533 said:
BOD yellow sandals

Man that would rock. I've been wanting yellow sandals forever. What would be even better is if they said Chiquita like the banana company

I think there should just be a handout to the birthday people waiting patiently to log in. Its sad because this is the one day people can't really complain to me about having an all day session of UO hybrid and im stuck here hitting the refresh button on the forum news page .
Really I could go out and get some birthday action but playing hybrid is safer and I dont end up in Jail / hospital / sexual health clinic the next day.

eeprom

Wanderer

CanadianBacon;2063545 said:
I think there should just be a handout to the birthday people waiting patiently to log in. Its sad because this is the one day people can't really complain to me about having an all day session of UO hybrid and im stuck here hitting the refresh button on the forum news page .
Really I could go out and get some birthday action but playing hybrid is safer and I dont end up in Jail / hospital / sexual health clinic the next day.

Life wasn't meant to be safe. The meaning in life is to go "Wohoooo that rocks" at the end of your life for the things you have experienced. Even if it means to lose a finger or break something.

kdivers

Knight

CanadianBacon;2063545 said:
playing hybrid is safer and I dont end up in Jail / hospital / sexual health clinic the next day.

Wait... Does that mean.... you.... HAVE SEX?!?!

smooth85

Sorceror

@ CanadianBacon: yea but u also don't live life to the fullest and have great stories for the grandchildren!! get off your ass and pick up my friend jose cuervo and create some memories (or lose them?)

who cares about handouts and pretty clothing, these guys are busting their ass for us working all day long. having the server online, faster, and more reliable = win. not bs pretty pixels. Instead of being greedy asking for handouts just be happy we're getting 2 more guaranteed years of a faster UOG

what I really ment to say was I rather spend the day with all of you instead. I fully apreciate this server , the people who run it and play it. Besides its a good 2 hour drive to get any diseases I dont allready have

eeprom

Wanderer

CanadianBacon;2063553 said:
what I really ment to say was I rather spend the day with all of you instead. I fully apreciate this server , the people who run it and play it. Besides its a good 2 hour drive to get any diseases I dont allready have

What deseases do you have?

Status
Not open for further replies.