UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

The truth hurts.

zulu2401

Squire
I have proven this false... You don't need scripts to be good.. the remainder of the pvpers on Demise today do.
Reefer you screen shots show you using uosteam :/ and incase you didn't notice. The miniheal/cure self hotkey is itself a script. So technically you are scripting when you use that and ma fb so yea you do need scripts

Phelon

Knight
Reefer you screen shots show you using uosteam :/ and incase you didn't notice. The miniheal/cure self hotkey is itself a script. So technically you are scripting when you use that and ma fb so yea you do need scripts
I challenged you to fight 4 hours ago. Are you ready hot shot?

Slugworth

Squire
Miniheal cure is a joke, do you see me dbl curing? MA FB script lol.... Do you know how easy it is to cast 2 buttons while pinging low? Like I said in the past, Bola macro/mount macro is all you need. How many times did I refuse your scripts? Just because I use steam doesn't mean I use a bunch of BS like you do. But since steam was created no one will ever know now. And no I don't need scripts, I have once again proven that when there was just Razor and people still got their asses beat. Or the time when Steam was out and I had a thread full of me killing people while on Razor. GTFO with that garbage of needing something. You need it, not me.

Last edited:

zulu2401

Squire
No one cares how good at 1v1 you guys are anymore. If you can't play as a team your skills are meaningless here on demise

Phelon

Knight
Let's go Zulu. I have been waiting all night. Me vs. You. No big deal.

You have been dodging me for two days. Let's just do this.

zulu2401

Squire
Don't be mad phelon. You will get your chance. Just play a red and come to felucca instead of Luna bank sitting.

Phelon

Knight
Seriously dude. I didn't even get a fight out of this. If you open your mouth, be prepared to back it up or get shot down. Pathetic.