UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

There Is No Fuck Trammies Change.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Icey

Sorceror
why because i don't like faggy roleplayers like yourself getting handjobs while the rest of us don't get shit?

Who

Wanderer
Icey said:
why because i don't like faggy roleplayers like yourself getting handjobs while the rest of us don't get shit?
Yea, because god forbid we run around and mindlessly PK'ing people instead of playing things out and having fun with a big guild.

Icey said:
two things role playing doesnt make you homosexual and..
if you dont want the whole shard against you how about you just stop being a douche bag =]

B

bronze

good call on this one ryan

I don't see why people would be pissed off about this and you can consider me the leader of people against censorship, lol, fuck censorship.

almost everyone has a vaild point here, but in the end it's still Ryan's to do with as he pleases

Shinsaru

Wanderer
I never really believed or disbelieved those rumors, i just figured it wouldnt happen, and that would be the last i saw of it. Just one thing bothers me. After ryan told those people to apologize, icey did, and now he gets flamed? I think anyone whos flaming somone for doing something we all wanted him to do should just shoot themselves (although that roleplay comment was pretty damn gay)

Icey

Sorceror
me not liking roleplaying is a pretty damn gay reason to dislike me. i have a valid reason so why flame me? the way i play is no different than the way you play. forgive me if i dislike talking like a retard for extended amounts of time or restricting the way i play. can't i just have fun?

Shinsaru

Wanderer
Ya know what, this is why people dislike you, i sit here, defending you, agreeing with every point you say, telling people to stop flaming you, and the ONLY negative thing i say is i didnt think it was too cool to say that about RP, it wasnt a flame or anything, and the rest of what i said was telling people to STOP flaming you. Now ive changed my mind, you are obviously an asshole, when you talk shit to people who are defending you, i never fucking said i dislike you, i just disliked that one comment, so way to be an asshole about it when according to what you say, nobodies on your side but me. guess now no ones on your side

tamago86

Wanderer
I don't know you seem to do the talking like a retard for extended amounts of time pretty well...I think you should get off the shard and get a life :<

B

bronze

I don't know you seem to do the talking like a retard for extended amounts of time pretty well...I think you should get off the shard and get a life :<

as much as I hate (HATE) to say it it's necessary.............................pwned

Jim O'Leary

Wanderer
Icey said:
me not liking roleplaying is a pretty damn gay reason to dislike me. i have a valid reason so why flame me? the way i play is no different than the way you play. forgive me if i dislike talking like a retard for extended amounts of time or restricting the way i play. can't i just have fun?

i dont give a shit about the roleplay shit, i dont really do it too much myself, your just a fuckin douche bag that needs to get hit by a peterbilt irl. learn suicide, commit to it. fag.

Icey

Sorceror
you guys are a bunch of fucking tools. tell me to get a life and what are you doing? attempting your pathetic insults on the same guy you claim is the loser of all losers. way to be contradictory fuckfaces.

Jim O'Leary

Wanderer
haha, sweet, started my first flame war.

anyway, icey, your a fuckin asshole, and i hate you for my own reasons. i never said to get a life, my hypocricy goes only so far. have a lousy life and die young.

the sheer endlessness of the stupidity people can show never ceases to amaze

i mean seriously....trammelled up......ryan? some how trammal and ryan just don't click

i''m utterly astounded that anyone would beleive that, i knew it was false the instant i saw the thread and mentioned quite clearly just how dumb that thought would be

mavrik3412 said:
haha, sweet, started my first flame war.

anyway, icey, your a fuckin asshole, and i hate you for my own reasons. i never said to get a life, my hypocricy goes only so far. have a lousy life and die young.
Flame wars are so incredibly pointless. =|

As for icey being a, "fuckin asshole", at least he apologized. Accept it, then move on people. This goes for anyone who flamed Icey after his apology. Icey, you should have just ignored the flames. :\

Jim O'Leary

Wanderer
Punkers Slave said:
Flame wars are so incredibly pointless. =|

As for icey being a, "fuckin asshole", at least he apologized. Accept it, then move on people. This goes for anyone who flamed Icey after his apology. Icey, you should have just ignored the flames. :\

i didnt flame for his apology, i flamed because he's a fuckin dick. good for him he apologized, i still hate him.

Status
Not open for further replies.