UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Thinking of Switching to Demise

J

John Doe

Re: Thinking of Switching to Demise

ParagonDancer;464275 said:
And yet you're still here.

It's always good to duel someone on Demise once in awhile, but I honestly think I'm gonna have to go back to Hybrid to fulfill my dueling habits.

Ekse Buddha

Sorceror

I just came from Hybrid, it's exactly the same as it was 2 years ago.... same people... new toons... same lame faction fights including nothing but purple pots and bolas =/

J

John Doe

Ekse Buddha;464281 said:
I just came from Hybrid, it's exactly the same as it was 2 years ago.... same people... new toons... same lame faction fights including nothing but purple pots and bolas =/

That's why I only like to duel on UO, 5x, pure mage etc.

Ekse Buddha

Sorceror

John Doe;464284 said:
That's why I only like to duel on UO, 5x, pure mage etc.

Dueling in Hybrid is boring anymore..... exp nox harm harm harm harm harm

yippppyyyyyy

Buiu

Knight

lol, here s like: nox disarm bleed bleed nox nox bleed ma des mani nox bleed disarm.

J

John Doe

Ekse Buddha;464290 said:
i'm a field pvper through and through

So is most of this server, resorting to hiryus and what not, and when I say most I mean it, about 4-5 people.

Ekse Buddha

Sorceror

the first time someone sicks a hiyru on me is the last time their screen stays in color while i'm on it........

Ekse Buddha;464296 said:
the first time someone sicks a hiyru on me is the last time their screen stays in color while i'm on it........

If you're red, expect about 5 hiryu's on you at all times.

Courage, Freyalise, Feniz, Zulema Juran, Chun, Jane the Amazon, Lewiski, Marlboro, Mallard, Deathwish, Friandise...

Those are a few of the blue pvp tamers that consistently roam the pvp hotspots. This doesn't include the few reds.

Buiu;464288 said:
lol, here s like: nox disarm bleed bleed nox nox bleed ma des mani nox bleed disarm.

Insure.CollectoR :
Fireball
Magic Arrow
Fireball
Magic Arrow
*Mortal blow*
Fireball
Fireball
Fireball
Fireball

while looking at the "Current users viewing this post" thingy at the bottom, I can see some of you have made up your minds. :)

Mordrid

Sorceror

a-e-i-Own-you;464317 said:
Insure.CollectoR :
Fireball
Magic Arrow
Fireball
Magic Arrow
*Mortal blow*
Fireball
Fireball
Fireball
Fireball

your didnt said

Insure.CollectoR :

Paralize

Explo
Flame Strike
Mortal
fire ball
fire ball
fireball
fireball
magic arrow
fireball

Ewww

Ekse Buddha

Sorceror

Unfortunately it takes some time before we can come out and wreck your faces on this server