UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Title that is not in all caps

link and wtf u have to say everyone laughs at ur voice.. lmfao

And everybody laughs at your goofy looking ass because you lose 30-3 in the pits after spending months talking shit.. Even your guild thinks you suck LOL. But keep zerging we will start doing it again too, and you can disband ANOTHER guild.. ;)

kilo-hybrid

Sorceror
And everybody laughs at your goofy looking ass because you lose 30-3 in the pits after spending months talking shit.. Even your guild thinks you suck LOL. But keep zerging we will start doing it again too, and you can disband ANOTHER guild.. ;)

GG kid u guys just died 7v8 then 8v8 after grant got on. its cool tho. i know you will continue to post in every thread. il just stop now.

KalivDIESEL

Sorceror
If someone actually posted themselves cheating...that's fucking awesome. I love that. Huge HUGE fan of that particular kind of fuck up, very nice! Kudo's to u sir, now own that shit :D

Thank u icky! when i saw him post this i had to screen shot it!!! and when we laughed at him he took it off quickly.. but i already screen shotted it all.. Top ten moment in uo.. Catching my arch enemy cheating and posting him lieing about it... =)

Final Fortune

Wanderer
This is why some things about sallos need to change For one all the cheaters using mods that allow you to tell when you need to target heals...

I stopped reading right after that

This is a client side MOD (ART.MUL) its work on razor too.
this is not a ''plug in'' and that have nothing to do with sallos.

I created this mod and this is legal.

this is judged on the same level as a tree hack MOD (said the staff themself)

He's not cheating , keep being jelly.

KalivDIESEL

Sorceror
I stopped reading right after that

This is a client side MOD (ART.MUL) its work on razor too.
this is not a ''plug in'' and that have nothing to do with sallos.

I created this mod and this is legal.

this is judged on the same level as a tree hack MOD (said the staff themself)

He's not cheating , keep being jelly.
LOL EVEN IF ITS NOT ILLEGAL.. ITS SO FUNNY CUZ ITS SAD U NEED A MOD OF A METER BAR TELLING YOU WHEN TO HEAL.. MINAX U HAVE THIS CHEAP ASS MOD AND STILL GET RIPPED NEW ONES EVERYNIGHT.. GO log and play league cuz u guys will never ever see war horses again... and 2.... you guys begging all week for war horses and a town.. its def not happening.. go cry urselves to sleep .. bye

Load Heals

Wanderer
that mod gives an unfair advantage over us.

Cheating refers to an immoral way of achieving a goal. It is generally used for the breaking of rules to gain advantage in a competitive situation. Cheating is the getting of reward for ability by dishonest means. This broad definition will necessarily include acts of bribery, cronyism, sleaze, nepotism and any situation where individuals are given preference using inappropriate criteria

You realize you guys lose any fight thats remotely close to even numbers? What happened when we actually matched your zerg last time? You all rage quit com, disbanded your guild, and made 20 threads about it. The mod doesn't even work tbh, only reason I still have it is because I didn't save the original art files and didn't feel like re installing the client. All you see is still frame of the bar so it looks like it tells you when to heal. You still only get a second to respond after you take damage and you have to know when to heal. Its no different then your wand mods or tree hacks. Or even counting out in your head when the spell does damage

KalivDIESEL

Sorceror
You realize you guys lose any fight thats remotely close to even numbers? What happened when we actually matched your zerg last time? You all rage quit com, disbanded your guild, and made 20 threads about it. The mod doesn't even work tbh, only reason I still have it is because I didn't save the original art files and didn't feel like re installing the client. All you see is still frame of the bar so it looks like it tells you when to heal. You still only get a second to respond after you take damage and you have to know when to heal. Its no different then your wand mods or tree hacks. Or even counting out in your head when the spell does damage
LOLOL NOOOOOOOOB!!!! NOOOOB

Load Heals

Wanderer
i count out the months ive played compared to your years and laugh at your need to constantly tell me how much better than me you are!

Final Fortune

Wanderer
Hm, definitely advantageous, but not classified as a cheat according to Hybrid rules. Gives me a few good ideas tbh.
Well obviously you guys knew that already , glacial staff wands and tree hack are 10 times more usefull than this flamestrike mod to be honest with you and yet alot of poeple are using these mods.

The animation of the flamestrike is so fast that the bar is almost useless.

that mod gives an unfair advantage over us.

Cheating [...]
So if you use a Tree Hack does that make you a cheater ?

LOL EVEN IF ITS NOT ILLEGAL.. ITS SO FUNNY CUZ ITS SAD U NEED A MOD OF A METER BAR TELLING YOU WHEN TO HEAL.. MINAX U HAVE THIS CHEAP ASS MOD AND STILL GET RIPPED NEW ONES EVERYNIGHT.. GO log and play league cuz u guys will never ever see war horses again... and 2.... you guys begging all week for war horses and a town.. its def not happening.. go cry urselves to sleep .. bye

I don't know why you look so mad , i play like 30 minutes a day and i don't even do alchy duels oh .... that must be why.

Attachments

• Ch4ot1x--16.png
    Ch4ot1x--16.png
    779.9 KB · Views: 19
  • Ch4ot1x--18.png
    Ch4ot1x--18.png
    438.4 KB · Views: 18
  • Ch4ot1x--19.png
    Ch4ot1x--19.png
    811.3 KB · Views: 18

Load Heals

Wanderer
very sorry.. i wouldnt be stirring the pot if i didnt have to listen to the 'best' tell a 5 month old player he needs to learn to play.