UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Title that is not in all caps

Load Heals

Wanderer
I love uo pvp, win or lose. What I also love is systematically breaking down the people that exert their macho persona over people. I have won today, hands down, if you don't like it stop being such arrogant little bastards eh?

I love uo pvp, win or lose. What I also love is systematically breaking down the people that exert their macho persona over people. I have won today, hands down, if you don't like it stop being such arrogant little bastards eh?

You have done nothing today but show everybody how much a cry baby and a child you are. Mission accomplished 007

Load Heals

Wanderer
Here is a funny fact, I don't even use a macro for lightning wands, i drop my xplo with last target, press lightning wand and then last target counting in my head.. the reason for this is because I live in England and ping 200 and sometimes i need to stagger my drops.

Cut Love Kill

Traveler
If the mods were paying attention this thread will be trammeled. It violates the code of conduct for the forums and basically makes you dumber for reading it. People need to focus on their education and not UO/forum trash talk skills. I doubt there will be any action drawn against anyone for "cheating". Most people in this community knows who does what anyhow. Generalized comments about entire guilds are just ignorant though.

Load Heals

Wanderer
You have done nothing today but show everybody how much a cry baby and a child you are. Mission accomplished 007

You have spent so long trying to justify your skills, totally ignoring the fact that you are a dirty cheater, if you ever think you have one over on me I suggest you examine the caliber of people you are forced to play with, you trolling outcast loser. I've been waiting for a time that I can really sock it to you Mickey, because you really deserve it and today was the day!

Please GOML, remove your unfair advantages, stop lying and above all, grow up.

You have spent so long trying to justify your skills, totally ignoring the fact that you are a dirty cheater, if you ever think you have one over on me I suggest you examine the caliber of people you are forced to play with, you trolling outcast loser. I've been waiting for a time that I can really sock it to you Mickey, because you really deserve it and today was the day!

Please GOML, remove your unfair advantages, stop lying and above all, grow up.

You sound like a child who missed nap time.. someone hungry? :/

Load Heals

Wanderer
is that the best coherent comeback you can manage? And I'm a child? Absolutely priceless.

If you ever want me to teach you English, common sense, or any kind of chivalry(you will need to look this up) then hmu.

Load Heals

Wanderer
What can you teach me? how to bully people and exercise my epeen over them to make me feel better, with CHEATS?

I think you need your head examined.

I have already offerd you the art file in which I will beat you using the classic client to show you how worthless the mod is. You won't take me up on my offer though. So whats your excuse now? Ping?

Load Heals

Wanderer
Cosmetic enhancements have absolutely nothing to do with this. He has a bar which makes healing easier for him. Therefore it is a cheat.