UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Top Pvp Guild

What is the best pvp guild

• Entourage (Entourage)

Votes: 17 11.5%
  • Engage With Rage (Rage)

Votes: 23 15.5%
  • Untouchables (!U!)

Votes: 7 4.7%
  • Clueless Victories (...)

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • CHECK SIX DIVIDED BY TWO (Ck3)

Votes: 20 13.5%
  • DUKE NUKEM (NKM)

Votes: 12 8.1%
  • Old School Ownage (>!<)

Votes: 17 11.5%
  • Old School (2D)

Votes: 23 15.5%
  • Choplets (-X-)

Votes: 24 16.2%
  • Deceitful Domination (!D!)

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fire_Fang

Wanderer
Re: Top Pvp Guild

Well it isn't >!< or 2D.
We had an IDOC locked down, those newblets called truce/invited Shamix/other random "good" pvpers in to truce in an attempt to throw us off the plot.
They came and they all died, totally face down.
Say what you want about -X- but we will totally cream your faces/make you run in the field, because we are mad numbers love lol.
I second place 2v2s all the time with my guild because that shit is easy, few firts and seconds in 2v2s+ and so on, know why, because we can pvp, only poeple who ever beat us in group pvp tourneys was Gunslinger and his boys, and I haven't seen them on since STR stacking was removed, and spell damage wasn't guaranteed to be ridiculously high every cast.
Interesting huh.....

Mark-Shamix

Wanderer

First off i was fighting you alone before that theif came and cross healed me while your whole guild dumped. and if i remember correctly i was there for about a half hour before the 15 of you could kill me. kthx

Minimejgd

Wanderer

Rather than everyone voting for their own guild...why don't we just have a huge tournie to prove the best. In fact, let's put uogold or houses or accounts on the line...or just go househide and call yourself good.

GeoX

Sorceror

tbh, the only guilds that are up there that deserve to be up there are Ck3, rage, and entourage{when krrios is around}.

Minimejgd

Wanderer

GeoX said:
tbh, the only guilds that are up there that deserve to be up there are Ck3, rage, and entourage{when krrios is around}.
Considering the only active entourage are him soc and crazy joey. ;/
but ya id put those three up top...nsync has the potential...!U! is a faction guild...loves to zerg, but its just what they do...no pk guild should ever be on any 'best' list. and -X- is possibly the worst guild up there...good job voting for yourselves guys.

Mustafa

Wanderer

anybody who zergs fucking blows dog balls and should be banned from the shard for sucking cock so much... entourage used to do the same, but i never see entourage around anymore. any guild that goes around in large groups attacking gorups of like 2 people fucking suck cock and should dir irl... tbh there is no guild that is any good on this shard... i can pick signle players that are good but there is no group here that has any skill at all.

cursis said:
anybody who zergs fucking blows dog balls and should be banned from the shard for sucking cock so much... entourage used to do the same, but i never see entourage around anymore. any guild that goes around in large groups attacking gorups of like 2 people fucking suck cock and should dir irl... tbh there is no guild that is any good on this shard... i can pick signle players that are good but there is no group here that has any skill at all.
wtf kind of people are like this irl? really i want to know, lets have dinner, i just want to see you in the wild

Who is this new guy, he creates a forum account this month not knowing anyone then proceeds to start shit talking any and everything as if he is somebody. I too would like to see this 18 year old in his natural habitat.

alright

well then ill make a new one or somehting some one post the guilds that u would like to see up there
and ill take the ones i most see and put them in the new poll

Status
Not open for further replies.