UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Tree Hack Much?

Do you think he should be banned for Tree Hack?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

[Drakull]

Knight
Re: Tree Hack Much?

I don't want to cause any polemic on what should or shouldn't be done, but for what I remember (and this applies to every other post where this issue might arise), the staff has clearly stated in other cases that:
1) The use of third party programs is illegal in Demise.
2) Modifications to the client/allowed third party programs are also illegal in Demise (example: the modified version of razor allowing to loot corpses).

About this issue (the cut trees modified client files) it has be the staff who has to say if it's legal or not. I assume it belongs to the case 2 (modifications to the client), but they might think otherwise.

Anyways, the forums is not the place where to solve this issues, and if you have any kind of denouncing about a player breaking the rules, the correct way to do so is mailing that to staff(at)uodemise.com, not posting it in the forums.

luigi-hybrid

Wanderer

Drakull-demise;360639 said:
I don't want to cause any polemic on what should or shouldn't be done, but for what I remember (and this applies to every other post where this issue might arise), the staff has clearly stated in other cases that:
1) The use of third party programs is illegal in Demise.
2) Modifications to the client/allowed third party programs are also illegal in Demise (example: the modified version of razor allowing to loot corpses).

About this issue (the cut trees modified client files) it has be the staff who has to say if it's legal or not. I assume it belongs to the case 2 (modifications to the client), but they might think otherwise.

Anyways, the forums is not the place where to solve this issues, and if you have any kind of denouncing about a player breaking the rules, the correct way to do so is mailing that to staff(at)uodemise.com, not posting it in the forums.

If every person in demise was as correct as drakkul it would be w!n.

DragnMaw

Wanderer

luigi-demise;360645 said:
If every person in demise was as correct as drakkul it would be w!n.

I must agree. No more speed hacks, krios, or auto looting. Server would be funner and fairer IMO.

luigi-hybrid

Wanderer

DragnMaw;360657 said:
I must agree. No more speed hacks, krios, or auto looting. Server would be funner and fairer IMO.

Not only that, we wouldn't have trashtalking, crying 2 year olds.

Cerebus

Wanderer

luigi-demise;360661 said:

i would love to know why you think someone shouldnt be banned for doing something illegal

DragnMaw

Wanderer

luigi-demise;360661 said:

No those would still exist. Their would be less things to whine and bitch about

DragnMaw

Wanderer

Cerebus;360662 said:
i would love to know why you think someone shouldnt be banned for doing something illegal

We'll according to the arguments I have seen, some people seem to think it wouldn't be considered Illegal. I personally think it would be, but its really up to the staff.

luigi-hybrid

Wanderer

Cerebus;360662 said:

I would love to know many things, like who you play in game, and why you cry so much....

DragnMaw

Wanderer

emoooo;360706 said:
can you post a link to that 'rule'

8. Third Party Programs are NOT allowed.
Anything other than the UO Client, Razor, ConnectUO, UOAM, and OSI permitted softwares are not allowed.

12. Hacking
Attempting to hack/gain illegal access to the shard or another individual's account is not permitted and will be actioned against immediately. Modifying files in an effort to change how the client interfaces with the server is not permitted.

Taken right from the Rules http://www.uodemise.com/about/rules/

luigi-hybrid

Wanderer

only if you are mentally ill, otherwise they are like any other pixelated creature. Ugly, and disproportionate.