UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Tru to go TB

Hijinx-

Wanderer
Im BaaAaaCK

Listen up bitches... Hijinx- aka Sandman aka Congress is back. Phontain, Folk, GFK, and anyone else i used to know, whatsup. All you little no name mutha fuckas need to step aside and realize what kind of shit your in now.

BtW not sure if my account is still active because some dillstick *cough* Eric *cough* never refreshed it.. anyways if its back then so sorry all you little bandwagon Sandmans can get eat it again... ;( If not then ill PM all my homies with my new account info

Vahn

Wanderer
Hijinx- said:
Listen up bitches... Hijinx- aka Sandman aka Congress is back. Phontain, Folk, GFK, and anyone else i used to know, whatsup. All you little no name mutha fuckas need to step aside and realize what kind of shit your in now.

BtW not sure if my account is still active because some dillstick *cough* Eric *cough* never refreshed it.. anyways if its back then so sorry all you little bandwagon Sandmans can get eat it again... ;( If not then ill PM all my homies with my new account info

I dont mean to be rude- or do i?- but who are you?..

Love from,
a little no name mutha fucka