UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

True Brittanians

Jim O'Leary

Wanderer
True Brittanians

how are they doin? are they losing? when i played Atlantic a few years back, i couldnt go anywhere without 8 people ganging up on me and killing me. they were the worst faction on that shard. also, is order vastly outnumber?

C

Cricket

TB was terrible on Atlantic.

With P F on the decline, TB on UO Gamers will go the way of the dodo.

*UMO*

~C

Phantom16

Wanderer
yea, we are outnumbered.....we could use soem more skilled players, but if we all work together we can get shit done....

but if your just looking for ganking power.... have fun in CoM....

Phantom16

Wanderer
fuck minax.....lol almost everyone in TB can solo...

lol, their are 4 SL on right now.... on is the commanding lord...

i could kill any of them 1 on 1.... when ever i attack them they run to the others.....
its so gay.....

and then theirs this other guy from minax, i forget his name....but every time he sees me he runs, every time i hit him he runs..... and he fast, so i cant even catch up.....

Phantom16

Wanderer

;)

Eeyore-PiG-

Wanderer
Phantom16 said:
fuck minax.....lol almost everyone in TB can solo...

lol, their are 4 SL on right now.... on is the commanding lord...

i could kill any of them 1 on 1.... when ever i attack them they run to the others.....
its so gay.....

and then theirs this other guy from minax, i forget his name....but every time he sees me he runs, every time i hit him he runs..... and he fast, so i cant even catch up.....

spriggan ur horrible, dont think your good or can solo.

:(

Who said P F was on the decline?

Oh, because we don't have 10 members on constantly like most of the other faction guilds, we're on the decline?

Die.

Afro Man

Wanderer
Phantom16 said:
go away..... stop poping up in random threads just to talk shit....

fucking retard....

Just because you're part of a guild that can mostly solo doesn't mean you can. Archers in 1v1.. :rolleyes: What has this game come to?

Uhm, did you play UO back in the days before meditation? Archer mages were fucking gods.

That character template he plays isn't supposed to be solo, it's a support character. But he's a fucking trooper, going out there and fighting, even though he doesn't have guildmates online to help him out.

You could only wish to have that much courage.

Afro Man

Wanderer
Courage on a game? If you remember me playing I would run in 1vs10 and not leave until either i died or one of them died. So let me understand this here.... If I make an archer and go into the field and fight, I have "that much" courage? I wasn't downing his archer mage template, i was making fun of archers doing 1v1s because that's, well, sad.. Look at his first post in this thread, he said his whole guild can 1v1 meaning he can too, as an archer.

Hmm, maybe courage wasn't the right word for you. How about; balls, testicular fortitude, maybe?

Either way, I see this guy soloing all the fucking time, when gank squads of 5+ are rolling thru town para-ganking/bolaing the shit out of everything they see, this fucking dude is always by himself, pumping motha-fuckas with arrows. I never said he was a fucking godly archer or some shit, I'm just saying, he's a god-damned trooper.

And you could only wish to be like that.

If I remember correctly, you were the Commanding Lord of Minax, who house hid any opportunity he could, and then quit UOGamers. Yet you still post on these forums, why?

Oh that's right, you STILL havn't figured out what to do with all this free time you have now. Here's a tip:

Get a job.

RacecaR

Sorceror
PhireHawk said:
Hmm, maybe courage wasn't the right word for you. How about; balls, testicular fortitude, maybe?

Either way, I see this guy soloing all the fucking time, when gank squads of 5+ are rolling thru town para-ganking/bolaing the shit out of everything they see, this fucking dude is always by himself, pumping motha-fuckas with arrows. I never said he was a fucking godly archer or some shit, I'm just saying, he's a god-damned trooper.

If I remember correctly, you were the Commanding Lord of Minax, who house hid any opportunity he could, and then quit UOGamers. Yet you still post on these forums, why?

Oh that's right, you STILL havn't figured out what to do with all this free time you have now. Here's a tip:

Get a job.

Haha.

Enough of flaming up eachother. Even though you wouldn't lose shit by getting banned, I would still like to be able to read these forums to check up on shit in game.

Afro Man

Wanderer
PhireHawk said:

Get a job.

Okay, first off. I work 8-5, not today (thanksgiving, douche bag) Yes, i was the CL, yes, I house hid.. who didn't? I still post on the forums because hmm, well.. I can. Just because a person risks his life on a FUCKING ONLINE GAME doesn't make them a trooper, get a life. If your characters name was PhireHawk I have never seen you in game and you have never killed me, I rarley died in even fights, sometimes uneven fights. Asked anyone i rolled with. I can run into a 1v10, I can solo against 15 CoM ANYONE CAN, you just won't come out alive. Some people just choose to because they like dieng, losing shit.. Whatever.

Heres a tip:

Get your facts right before you attack my PERSONAL life and what I have done on UOGamers, Thanks.

I can't attack your personal life, so I won't even try.

But I can attack you're existance on UOGamers, which was mediocre at best. But you quit, therefore you don't have any foothold in any argument on these forums.

I call you on all that bullshit. I never factioned on Phire till I joined P F, recently, so you wouldn't have seen him. I didn't know anyone on UOGamers until about 3 weeks ago, and I solo'd/farmed the whole time I was on. But as for seeing you around, you wern't much to remember.

Don't flatter yourself, you'll only come up dissappointed in the end.