UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

True Brittanians

RacecaR

Sorceror
PhireHawk said:
Thanksgiving come early this year?

GG, retard.
I think he's a canadien. Just find someone harder to flame...all you have to do is say he's canadien and he's "pwnt!"

Does Canada have Thanksgiving?

For what? Us not letting anyone in the world just land on their shitty country and claim it theres?

Welp, you're welcome.

From a Marine in the United States Marine Corps.

RacecaR

Sorceror
PhireHawk said:
Does Canada have Thanksgiving?

For what? Us not letting anyone in the world just land on their shitty country and claim it theres?

Welp, you're welcome.

From a Marine in the United States Marine Corps.

They have a standing army of Mounties...they can take em. Haha.

davejob

Sorceror
Im canadian, and its thanksgiving monday right now..

But usually your thanksgiving falls on my birthday.. so i mean.. you can celebrate my birthday when you take a bite out of the succulent turkey leg while the juices run down your chin and dribble down your bib.

my birthday is november 27th, i dont know if it is thanksgiving this year.. but itd be okay if you could be my friend on that day, sometimes i get depressed, having none.

Afro Man

Wanderer
Canada sucks, because we don't pick fights with every fucking country in the world? 80% of the american population is overweight. Go eat Mcdonalds, asscake. It's funny how Americans think they are better than us, yet they are not. As i see it everyone is equal in the world, but you feel the need to be superior to the rest of the world, you fit the american stereotype well. Your a marine, good for you, it's good to see people care about their country. If Canada doesn't need an army, why should we have one? We do nothing to piss anyone off so we don't need an army. Our government cares about the people more than wars, which is why we have health care and other great benifets. I really don't understand why the typical american thinks Canada doesn't belong, or that we "suck". And how did a true brit thread turn into an attack against myself and canada?

Vexorcism

Wanderer
Afro Man said:
And how did a true brit thread turn into an attack against myself and canada?

Phire doesn't have the ability to post civilly on a gaming thread.

Flames often are based upon fictional insults aimed at a person. Ironically, neither party involved typically has any clue of the other's real life situation. It’s the maturity level of the UOGamers playerbase which enables such flaming to proceed… The alternative to having ‘forum fighting’ is to simply ignore the person who is attempting to insult you. This should be easy, given the insults they are using most likely wont apply to you.

Afro Man said:
Canada sucks, because we don't pick fights with every fucking country in the world? 80% of the american population is overweight. Go eat Mcdonalds, asscake. It's funny how Americans think they are better than us, yet they are not. As i see it everyone is equal in the world, but you feel the need to be superior to the rest of the world, you fit the american stereotype well. Your a marine, good for you, it's good to see people care about their country. If Canada doesn't need an army, why should we have one? We do nothing to piss anyone off so we don't need an army. Our government cares about the people more than wars, which is why we have health care and other great benifets. I really don't understand why the typical american thinks Canada doesn't belong, or that we "suck". And how did a true brit thread turn into an attack against myself and canada?

id say ur wrong on the overweight population i bet its 90% and its fucking disgusting

Phantom16

Wanderer
ok, ok....over night this thread left me behind....

AFRO.... who the fuck are you?..... you come in here not even knowing me and start talking shit about archers.....

i may not win many fights, but i still fight them.... just because i dont have 30 guild mates by my side dosnt mean im gona hop on antoher char and bank sit *cough* IC *cough*

i solo because i dont normaly have other peopel to fight with.... but i still solo.... i die, i wait 10 minuts for stat loss, buy a new horse, get my shit together and run back into town.....

my score normaly stays at -6 but i dont give a shit..... im in factions to fight.... its more action then hunting down reds, and its funner then being a red.... and its alot more fun then banksitting.....

Thanks Phire for not being an ass hole....

and as for you afro man..... go away.....

terathan33

Wanderer
Spriggan, the little archer that could. I admire his presistance and the fact that hes not faction hopping to com. Maybe if more people were like him factions would have somewhat balanced sides.

Afro Man

Wanderer
Phantom16 said:
ok, ok....over night this thread left me behind....

AFRO.... who the fuck are you?..... you come in here not even knowing me and start talking shit about archers.....

i may not win many fights, but i still fight them.... just because i dont have 30 guild mates by my side dosnt mean im gona hop on antoher char and bank sit *cough* IC *cough*

i solo because i dont normaly have other peopel to fight with.... but i still solo.... i die, i wait 10 minuts for stat loss, buy a new horse, get my shit together and run back into town.....

my score normaly stays at -6 but i dont give a shit..... im in factions to fight.... its more action then hunting down reds, and its funner then being a red.... and its alot more fun then banksitting.....

Thanks Phire for not being an ass hole....

and as for you afro man..... go away.....

I think you misunderstood my post. I was not attacking you personally, I was just getting at the point of how archers dueling 1v1 was funny to me. I don't give a shit about points either, and you wouldn't know me because i was before your time. Phire might not have been an asshole to you, but look at the direct attacks towards myself and where I live. Also, the point of you having courage on an ONLINE GAME, was funny. No one has courage, it's either stupidity, or you just don't care, like you already stated. Finally, I can talk shit about archers, but that's my own opinon, you have yours, so be it. If I wanted to be an asshole right now I would point out the spelling mistakes in your "flame"? towards me, I just don't have that kind of time though :(

And BTW, Afro is making a character, to remain nameless. Ill see you all around soon :)

Afro Man

Wanderer
Sir Elton John said:
id say ur wrong on the overweight population i bet its 90% and its fucking disgusting

Yeah, there's a Mcdonalds on every block down there. They always seem to be jam packed too :eek:

Phantom16

Wanderer
Afro Man said:
I think you misunderstood my post. I was not attacking you personally, I was just getting at the point of how archers dueling 1v1 was funny to me. I don't give a shit about points either, and you wouldn't know me because i was before your time. Phire might not have been an asshole to you, but look at the direct attacks towards myself and where I live. Also, the point of you having courage on an ONLINE GAME, was funny. No one has courage, it's either stupidity, or you just don't care, like you already stated. Finally, I can talk shit about archers, but that's my own opinon, you have yours, so be it. If I wanted to be an asshole right now I would point out the spelling mistakes in your "flame"? towards me, I just don't have that kind of time though :(

And BTW, Afro is making a character, to remain nameless. Ill see you all around soon :)

yea, i misspell alot...but people can still read it so i dont really care..

as for attacking you... sorry, i guess i did misunderstand the hole thing.... but my archer isnt very weak... and after i do a few tweeks to give him some magery, i think i will be able to solo alot better....

archers may not be the best, but you can ask anyone whos fought me 1 on 1... i do some dmg.... and if i dont miss, i win....

Afro Man

Wanderer
Phantom16 said:
yea, i misspell alot...but people can still read it so i dont really care..

as for attacking you... sorry, i guess i did misunderstand the hole thing.... but my archer isnt very weak... and after i do a few tweeks to give him some magery, i think i will be able to solo alot better....

archers may not be the best, but you can ask anyone whos fought me 1 on 1... i do some dmg.... and if i dont miss, i win....

Do you mean 1v1 in the field? or in a dueling arena?

Phantom16

Wanderer
well, in dueling my archer is placed about 700th or so.... use to be 600 but i stoped dueling, but on the field its the same, 1 vs 1 if i dont miss, i have a 90% chance of winning, but archers miss.....ALOT!

Jame?

Wanderer
Evolution said:
Flames often are based upon fictional insults aimed at a person. Ironically, neither party involved typically has any clue of the other's real life situation. It’s the maturity level of the UOGamers playerbase which enables such flaming to proceed… The alternative to having ‘forum fighting’ is to simply ignore the person who is attempting to insult you. This should be easy, given the insults they are using most likely wont apply to you.
Wow i don't agree wit u much but this posts is correct 100% :/. Kinda sux to :/

Also well said.