UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

!U! Untouchables recruiting

jpone

Sorceror
Re: !U! Untouchables recruiting

Slopko said:
more like scouting now, seeking talent ya know
well i have talent. Plus, my char is an alchy/dexxer so I don't think ya have to have talent to play a dexxer like that ya know.

Retlif

Wanderer

Zinc said:
well i have talent. Plus, my char is an alchy/dexxer so I don't think ya have to have talent to play a dexxer like that ya know.
my best bud narfle > you at dexxing

np.

Slopko

Wanderer

pantless/tweedle owns u:< said:
!u! is trash :<
Give me a break, almost my whole guild is new recruits. We haven't been playing UO gamers together for years like your uber l33tness guild.

Dr Zoidberg

Wanderer

8ball said:
how come every guild says that?

Says what?

YEAH YOU DID NOT QUOTE A POST THAT YOU WERE REPLYING TO. YOU JUST READ THROUGH EIGHT PAGES AND THEN ADDED "how come every guild says that?".

IN CASE YOU HAVENT NOTICED, A LOT OF STUFF HAVE BEEN SAID IN THIS THREAD. ITS EIGHT PAGES LONG RETARD.

If you are not replying to the post prior to yours, then fucking quote the one you are replying to.

And im going to assume you did not reply "how come every guild says that?" to me saying "get your lips off my penis, my girlfriend is going to come home soon".

ecosu21

Wanderer

yo aim me at hondapwnage, i need guild, ive done lots of factioning so im used to it