UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Unknown Solen (Clue To Chicken of Doom Escape that Destoyed Moonglow!)

Anyone know what a good price is to sell these plants?
It would be to hard to set an accurate price right now, the npc is missing but since the event is still on going we dont know if upon his return the quest will continue to run for a while.

with 3 colors and 17 types, there is a good chance that not every color/type combination will exist based on the seed numbers people have posted.

Only way to figure out what someone is willing to pay is by selling it.

gilgamash

Knight
Hm, there is an ancient wym west to the passage through the mountains from brit to yew. Would be nice to get some help killing him, I am waiting at the west end of the passage on Tiger...

Selene

Demise Staff Member
Staff member
Message from Asteroth
Asteroth said:
I will be returning to Britain library soon. I shall be studying my notes on my meetings with the scholars before I can tell You more, Therefore I propose that we all meet in British castle throne room at 8pm Eastern on this coming Wednesday.

gilgamash

Knight
Whoa, that is 3 am here... No way 8pm instead and on Friday night??? Thanks in the name of all those living in Europe!

Selene

Demise Staff Member
Staff member
Whoa, that is 3 am here... No way 8pm instead and on Friday night??? Thanks in the name of all those living in Europe!

Updated the time, I hope that helps a little. hopefully someone will take notes from the meeting this time :p

Kallitcha

Squire
Hm, there is an ancient wym west to the passage through the mountains from brit to yew. Would be nice to get some help killing him, I am waiting at the west end of the passage on Tiger...

I investigated and discovered this rumor of an Ancient Wyrm near brit passage to be true.... Now this is the second AW I have discovered in the last week, in areas not common to these foul beasts... The last one was just out side my home in yew.... At first I thought it was someone's unfinished treasure map spawn, but now I begin to wonder if its not actually connected to all the odd things going on in our world. Maybe its just global warming and they are expanding their territory... Maybe its some odd once in a 1000 year breeding habit... Maybe its the conspiracy theorist in me, but I'm starting to believe there is a connection to the Chicken of Doom, The unknown Solen invasion, The Talking Horse in Brit, and the multiple Ancient Wyrm's discovered between Brit and Yew... I believe there is a dark evil attempting to take hold of our fine cities and I suggest we all prepare for the impending war to come...

Be prepared,
Lord Kallitcha

Kallitcha_5-13_22.41-1.jpg

The spawn rate on the queens is attrocious... I've clean the Nujel'm and the Moonglow hives like four times, with no respawn of the queens. >.<" and I haven't gotten a single poison sac. v_v

Edit: 4.5 clears, just got first respawn. Still no sacs

Double Edit: am i correct in assuming that they only drop from the queens? (I think someone said that)

Side note: (possibly related, maybe not)
I have found springs on a number of the Queen corpses... this is NOT part of their normal loot (red/black solen queens)
I'm not sure how this might relate to the things going on.... but might keep it in the back of our minds as we problem solve
[http://www.uoguide.com/Solen_Queen]

Edit: I'll drop a screenie when I get a chance.

Everblossom

Squire
Side note: (possibly related, maybe not)
I have found springs on a number of the Queen corpses... this is NOT part of their normal loot (red/black solen queens)
I'm not sure how this might relate to the things going on.... but might keep it in the back of our minds as we problem solve
[http://www.uoguide.com/Solen_Queen]

Edit: I'll drop a screenie when I get a chance.

I've gotten springs on worker corpses as well.

Pont

Knight
I think this horse may be related. So far, it asks if you can help. If talk to him he talks back, but I havent gotten far with how to help this fellow. If:

you say "yes"
he says "i think im lost"
you say "lost"
he says "Yeah I'm sure I was somewhere else, but Im not there now"
you say "somewhere"
he says "Somewhere? Someone? Something? Some how? I just dont know"

I have no idea where to go from here. Anyone get any further?

I have gotten further:

Also when you give the horse money it says "Good now I can buy some hay, wait do I eat hay?"

I tracked the blue poop to The moongate at Brit Bank and from there to the moongate at Luna. This means it must have come from Luna. Further investigation at Luna Bank found random sightings of Poogoo appear on the bank floor.

baaoodler

Traveler
GmbH I have a black hedge that's been on level 9 for 2 days with the blue + and I still see no decor option. Is that normal?

Springs? IM hopeful it has to do with tinkering..

Everblossom

Squire
did u try to give it hay?

he moved to the stables outside brit

His stats say he prefers meat, but I tried giving him meat, fish, fruits, veggies, hay, water, milk, booze, and even a seed, but he doesn't seem interested in any of it. Also tried saying some stuff, but didn't have any luck with that either. :(

gilgamash

Knight
No success on finding anything like Iolo's hut or stable, so no old UO ways here to follow.
Selene:
1) 8pm is still 2am here, which in the middle of the week is sort of a no go for people with a jov :) Thanks anyway!
2) Why don't you like my poems? :) I know, a little off topic... Muahahahaaaaa

@prohunter: I think I will buy some of you plants! No time to grow them myself.... Lemme know when you are considering selling one or two...

Cheerio,
G.

Everblossom

Squire
Now that the horse has moved there's a bit more dialogue:

You say, "thomiadram"
He says, "Oh hello there. Have you found out where I was... or wasn't?
You say, "where"
He says, "well thats just it. I don't remember, but i like it here."
You say, "remember"
He says, "nay, nay."

EDIT: If you double click the blue poop (both in Luna and Brit), it says "You examine the strange poop, but can't make anything of it."