UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

UO Gamers Hybrid in Maintenence.

Ryan and Mark, if you guys need anything, I am a networking/computer engineer. Just thought I'd throw that out there. Not like you can't handle it, but if you need help, I am here.

BigCountry

Wanderer
maveri8888 said:
Ryan and Mark, if you guys need anything, I am a networking/computer engineer. Just thought I'd throw that out there. Not like you can't handle it, but if you need help, I am here.

If you put that on a T-Shirt I will buy it!

Sorry buddy, I don't know what you would like from me. It's the truth and I was only trying to help out. No need to add anger to these forums seeing as there is already enough. So please try and be more considerate.

j rod

Wanderer
:(

good luck guys and i hope you can get this going again.

If it was what u did earlier to the shard just forget the emotes and crap we dont need them.

But thanks for trying :)

Kuliex

Wanderer
LOL Yall keep asking if server is gonna be back up and shit when he just told you he is doin stuff lol god yall dont listen wellim sure when hes done he will let us know................

Ryan you rule!!!!!!!

Kuliex

Wanderer
Hahahaha

BigCountry said:
If you put that on a T-Shirt I will buy it!

What exactly does that mean?

1-Im and idiot
2-I like posting stupid replys about other peoples stuff
3-Dont have a life!!!

You can anwser for yourself............................

He is saying that he does not believe my previous post to the effect that I have gone through college for networking/computer engineering and thinks that I am offering to lend a hand for no reason.

CoBrA_

Wanderer

Think of it like this...

wake up in the morning and u wanna know if schools closed because of the snow.. so u can A: get rdy for school if they have it B: go back to bed and sleep if they Dont..

its a metaphore.. but anyways ya i kinda wanna know if its gonna be up soon or not i can just goto bed if it isnt.. not rushing just wondering.. good luck with the shard tho

Tenian

Wanderer
Im sure whatever they are doing, they will try to get it up asap, but asking them over and over again is just going to take time away from them getting the shard fixed....just wait patiently and they will annouce it when its back up.